ADVERTISEMENT

St Johns @ UCONN

Pitino year 1 takes a hodge podge of misfits from all over and takes the defending champs down to the wire in their house.

One of the hardest fought games you'll see all year. Great game, great atmosphere like Big East of old.

I'll take St. John's next time around straight up.

Runnin John Boys or whatever the f**k they call themselves are going to be tough.

Pitino gonna finish how he started. Gritty northeast basketball at a private catholic school in the Big East. Bunch of no name kids with heart...once he cleans up their shooting, free throws, and they get the press down...we'll be seeing and hearing from them.

Last edited:
Cheering for a guy who pulled a Lazarus with our program and resurrected us from the dead makes a lot more sense than nursing a 20 year middle school grudge because he went to coach Kentucky's retarded little brother that is not, and never will be a threat to our program.

Just an observation of mine.

I'm pulling for Rick over UCONN 45 out of ****ing 10 times.

And on the money. Unlike your constant whining.

Even whining about my post.

But I’m still living rent free in your head.
Nah, but I was enjoying watching you get schooled in the discussion about the transfer portal, where virtually no one agreed with you.

VKZiLBg.jpg

The elephant in the room is we would have that vacated title and probation if he'd have stayed in Lexington. Otoh, NYC probably builds him a statue of whores, yes men and makes Porcini's a museum if it happens again.
Pitino never would have done all the dumb shit he did at UL if he’d stayed at UK! Totally different culture and leadership!! Jurich was for anything goes to get W’s….

Let’s uphold the NCAAs decision to vacate a Louisville title, all the while, allowing KU and the cheats to skate on blatant ass cheating and virtually ZERO repercussions! Morons. Just dumb as shit. 🙄

Pitino is much easier to understand in the huddle than Cal.
I think our hillbilly or basketball benny accents must be rubbing off on Cal 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT