ADVERTISEMENT

St Johns @ UCONN

The elephant in the room is we would have that vacated title and probation if he'd have stayed in Lexington. Otoh, NYC probably builds him a statue of whores, yes men and makes Porcini's a museum if it happens again.
I mean… I guess anything may have been possible… but that outcome certainly wasn’t guaranteed.

Reactions: crestcat
If we can stay aggressive, hopefully we don't get caught up in these low scoring games where every whistle is a game changer.

I think there’s some out and proud Pitino fans on this board. They guy has a Louisville Cardinal tattooed on his back. Just an observation of mine.
Cheering for a guy who pulled a Lazarus with our program and resurrected us from the dead makes a lot more sense than nursing a 20 year middle school grudge because he went to coach Kentucky's retarded little brother that is not, and never will be a threat to our program.

Just an observation of mine.

For a light day of ranked college basketball today was one hell of a day. Some tremendously entertaining down to the wire games today.
I just noticed that FAU’s guard Davis is from Indiana. He had 35 tonight and is averaging 14.5 this year on 48% shooting from 3. It appears he has 1 year left of eligibility and would be a grad transfer if he stays in college. He may be a portal guy to watch for next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT