ADVERTISEMENT

Sporting News running with Higgins / UK fans story

the only person then that has provided even one possible answer and it is unofficial. great. and a reach no offense. brotherhood mentality? for a "part time" clan member. that's a mentality you think exists. and not even a company. their "clan" is not the ncaa. and i never accused anyone of being sympathetic. so "you people"?

How is anyone supposed to understand that gibberish?

nice argument. i see you can't answer the questions.

I've already answered your questions a dozen times, you just either can't comprehend it or just ignore them. You're the one who hasn't answered the question: How is it holding him accountable? You can't answer the question cause it doesn't hold him accountable. "Something is better than nothing" is not an answer either. But I don't really care about your answer anymore cause I'm not going to argue with someone that is incapable of reasoning. So, go ahead and quote me 1 more time so that you can get the last word. That's what you bullies and tough guys like to do, so go right ahead. I'll let you have it.

I've already answered your questions a dozen times, you just either can't comprehend them or just ignore them. You're the one who hasn't answered the question: How is it holding him accountable? You can't answer the question cause it doesn't hold him accountable. "Something is better than nothing" is not an answer either. But I don't really care about your answer anymore cause I'm not going to argue with someone that is incapable of reasoning. So, go ahead and quote me 1 more time so that you can get the last word. That's what you bullies and tough guys like to do, so go right ahead. I'll let you have it.
um no, you didn't answer the questions at all. but i answered yours. you think doing nothing is closer to holding someone or something accountable. i think calling higgins out is. you obviously don't know what accountability is. so i asked you to define it, and no you never did.

just because there is no perfect justice/accountability in your eyes you think nothing should be done therefore. oh that makes sense lol.

Pretty amazing media can say without a shadow of doubt, these are guaranteed all Kentucky fans, I'd say alot are trolls posing as KY Fans, But hey when you have someone like Matt Jones and KSR constantly stirring the rhetoric and hate for web hits, who knows.

Last edited:
Pretty amazing media can say without a shadow of doubt, these are guaranteed all Kentucky fans, I'd say alot are trolls posing as KY Fans, But hey when you have someone like Matt Jones and KSR constantly stirring the rhetoric and hate for web hits, who knows.

LOL! Some of you will try to blame MJ for anything.

you won't define it lol. because you can't. bbn saying something about his crooked reffing in a public forum is a form of accountability. your idea is to let the ncaa who promoted him to the ff for his deeds hold him accountable? and their way of doing that is doing nothing. that means ZERO accountability. again i say, something is better than nothing. you can't seem to grasp that. our form of getting some justice is a way of holding someone accountable. your way is do nothing and accept the ncaa's doing nothing.

the irony is they are not only doing nothing they are saying "job well done" and you're ok with that? where were they before this incident? one that some of our own fans predicted could happen btw.

you and some others don't seem to understand the larger narrative of the ncaa in all this. they don't hold themselves accountable or their members accountable. they don't hold unc accountable and they don't hold a guy like higgins accountable. so what do you expect fanatics to do after being screwed over and over and over.

MOST importantly some of you seem to think that we are uk. we are FANS of uk. the media keeps saying that every fanbase has its crazies whether this happened or not. so what can "they" do to "us"? who is "us"? bbn? bbn is a symbolic term that in no way is associated with uk. uk did nothing to john higgins. fanatics did, posting on a public forum no less. who are "they"? the media? does the media select our tournament seed? our schedule? our rivals?

i'm asking some of you now literally how this incident affects uk? every fanbase has its "crazies" either way. if you say we will get screwed more then you are admitting the ncaa had a bias to begin with. if you say we are embarrassing ourselves so what? it's back to that 10% crazies again. and the school itself is not apart of that %. that's FANS. the fact is FANS are trying to hold the ncaa accountable through higgins. he did a poor job hiding his bias. and we can communicate that in a public forum. we CANNOT communicate with the ncaa, only uk people can, and really only via the media. and even when they do this, what happens? nothing.

poor higgins. poor guy. cost us our pride and a lot of money for people and an institution we care about.

Good Post, to hell with Higgins, as far as I'm concerned,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT