ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina @ Tennessee

Genuinely torn over who to root for here. Normally easy to always root against UT, especially when they're right around us in overall rankings. But, a loss here would potentially make our game more challenging and also take off some of the luster of a potential win over them. Plus, if SC wins here, they might end up with a good path for the SEC title (and we don't get to play them again).

Imagine UT with the UK offensive capabilities or UK with the UT defensive capabilities. Runaway title favorite. If UK could just be half as good defensively as UT they'd be the favorite.

Reactions: Fox2monk and chroix
UT was down at halftime at Vandy. Also down at halftime tonight. I'll be very disappointed if we aren't leading at halftime Sat.

I almost (almost) don’t want UT to lose this game. Would make them go nuts Saturday.

We never got that same call for South Carolina all game the hand check at the top of the key every time Reeves or someone else drove we never got that call and Tennessee got it at the very top of the key even before the drive.

This is why basketball is impossible it all depends on how the refs feel like calling the game.

Genuinely torn over who to root for here. Normally easy to always root against UT, especially when they're right around us in overall rankings. But, a loss here would potentially make our game more challenging and also take off some of the luster of a potential win over them. Plus, if SC wins here, they might end up with a good path for the SEC title (and we don't get to play them again).
I too thought of this.

40.5 FG% and 34% 3PTpct against Kentucky for Vescovi.

He's just not a good shooter. Highly inconsistent even after 10 years in college.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Stick a fork in Tennessee. To the poster above, don’t be torn…USC has zero chance to win the SEC. This just opened up the door for Auburn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT