ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina @ Tennessee

How many first rounders does SC have?
Why even play games? According to you everyone should just look what's on paper and mail the championship.

Go cheer for eku if that gives you fulfillment. Then they can be "coached up"

Again, you all live and die by singular games. Guess we should fire every coach that has a higher recruit. Duke should've totally fired K after 99 when be had six first rd picks on his roster and didnt win it all...Roy Williams too when he had 9 McDonald's all Americans and went to the nit. What were they thinking keeping them around?

oh hold on...I thought we were playing at UT

I'm feeling much better about this game now

Why even play games? According to you everyone should just look what's on paper and mail the championship.

Go cheer for eku if that gives you fulfillment. Then they can be "coached up"

Again, you all live and die by singular games. Guess we should fire every coach that has a higher recruit. Duke should've totally fired K after 99 when be had six first rd picks on his roster and didnt win it all...Roy Williams too when he had 9 McDonald's all Americans and went to the nit. What were they thinking keeping them around?
Whoa lighten up Francis. I just asked how many first rounders SC has and you go nuts! Their coach has them playing that’s for sure.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
If South Carolina doesn’t drop the ball at Georgia later this week, they probably should jump all the way into the Top 15.

We should pull a Ron Slay with a well-timed elbow to the nose...
That was the same thought I had about Vescovy.

You know he is going to flop like a fish and get at least 2-3 phantom fouls called on our big men setting screens. So, why not let Ugo plant him good on the very first play he is involved in on a pick and roll.

Make sure he feels it.

I agree. They’re 18-3. How many other 18-3 teams are unranked.
There’s not another power 5 team with even only 4 losses that aren’t ranked and several with 5 that are. There are only two P5 teams with less than 5 losses not ranked and that is USCjr and Ole Miss with both having just 3 losses each.

ddfz82r-b67d1e34-54e3-405b-b17a-106ecf3988c4.jpg
damn, that is one POS trailer. I would be surprised if it has a tree and vines sprouting right in the middle of it, that or it collapses in the middle of the night after that Vol fan passes out off Moonshine. Perfect flag in the window and everything.

damn, that is one POS trailer. I would be surprised if it has a tree and vines sprouting right in the middle of it, that or it collapses in the middle of the night after that Vol fan passes out off Moonshine. Perfect flag in the window and everything.
Thats the good side of town, it gets sunlight. Living the good life.

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
Lamont Paris another young coach in the SEC while UK, TN, and Auburn are stuck with Old Farts. lol!

Paris didn't have a top 25 win before last week. He defeats number 6 KY and then number 5 TN in Knoxville this week.
I would still rather have those Old Farts. After last season, everyone thought that Dennis Gates was going to really be something. Now, Mizzou is currently in last place in the conference.

Reactions: TankedCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT