ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina - Kentucky GAME THREAD

Yep. I'm sure he's a nice kid and to be honest he really should still be in HS.

Some players like PJ Washington u just know at some point the light is going to go on. I just can't see it with Askew. He'll get better but I don't think by a lot.
Why do so many keep saying that. He graduated with his original class.

We get so close to building on the lead, but we do stupid shit. Sarr is a senior that can't set a screen, dribbles in traffic and launched himself into a defender for an offensive foul when he had an easy 8 footer.

He has some really good touch and skill, I wish he was smarter and stronger.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Do not inbound the ball to Askew. He'll take the entire clock just to pass to someone else.

Florida State is such a weird basketball team. One week they look like world beaters. The next week they are down to Notre Dame 47-28 at half time

you can just look at BJ Boston and see he cares nothing. He's here for the next level. That's it.
He better start caring, because he’s losing a lot of money. The longer this season goes, the more money he loses

Reactions: j4uk
Game StatsUSCUK
Points2836
FG12-2913-33
FG%41.439.4
3P0-55-14
3P%0.035.7
FT4-65-6
FT%66.783.3
Rebounds1819
Offensive Rebounds46
Defensive Rebounds1413
Ties00
Lead Changes00
Time with Lead1:4816:18
Lead % of Game9.081.7
Last Lead22-20
Last Lead: Time8:59 (1st)
Largest Lead28
Largest Lead: Score22-2036-28
Largest Lead: Time9:12 (1st)1:06 (1st)
Assists77
Turnovers107
Bench Points140
Blocks22
On Court Points1823
Fastbreak Points41
Steals23
Points off Turnovers09
Points in the Paint128
Second Chance Points68
Personal Fouls77

Reactions: ManitouDan
Not about this game but with them showing the Minnesota highlights made me think wish we would've gotten Mashburn Jr.

The way we are playing Miss. St. is going to clean our plow , if we can get past this SC team.

depressionBW750px.jpg

Florida State is such a weird basketball team. One week they look like world beaters. The next week they are down to Notre Dame 47-28 at half time
Wrapped up title not much to play for? Seeding in NCAAT always but kids probably taking the game lightly today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT