ADVERTISEMENT

Sources Say Bombshell

“just share what I get from someone who does know some things. Which often means there's a lull of what he is willing to share or I can share.”

Listen I’ve been a Kentucky fan 50 years since birth. I grew up with the annual cats pause year book and their news letter, the local newspaper the herald leader and what ever national publications. What you described above is why the uk media has gone down hill. They report everything. Good journalists listen for accurate info like you do then put it out. In the meantime they could be covering uk spring fb more or something else other than just speculation based on nothing. Our media is a laughing stock. With the internet it’s become one big free for all with zero now reliable reporters. I’m not saying you should get in the media but I am working on getting a podcast with a couple other guys. You can be our expert guest for game analysis and recruiting. What do you say? We can keep you anonymous.
You still wouldn't be able to hide Ralph. He has a pleasant demeanor, and I can 'hear' him speaking just as he writes. Someone is going to say "Hey, that's Ralph '" 🤣

A lot of people were saying Dickinson was full of himself and a cancer, I'm guessing he rubbed Bradshaw the wrong way on his visit, if that's the case, I'm good with Bradshaw's comments.

Reactions: thedahc
Duke doesn't have much more of a roster than us, other than Filipowski coming back, while Tshiebwe hasn't...except they have 3-4 extra guys at the end of the bench that won't play.

(So) Proctor - Wagner (#3)
(#15) McCain - Dillingham (#10)
(So) Mitchell - Edwards (#2)
(#14) Stewart - Bradshaw (#5)
(So) Filipowski - ???
(Sr) Young - Onyenso (So)
(#16) Foster - Reeves (Sr)
(So) Blakes - Thiero (So)
(#22) Power - Sheppard (#33)

Then they have Catchings, Schutt, & C. Reeves as well.

We have higher-end talent at the top, while they have sophomore returnees. They have higher-end talent at the bottom, but we will likely still add a couple more. With Tshiebwe, it's a wash at best.
Don't forget they still have a very inexperienced staff. Other than Kevin Ollie, not many coaches stumble into a title in their first 3-5 years of coaching.

Players running the asylum while other schools DUKE load up a roster. Triple C has created and brought all of this on himself and BBN! Just get next season over with and GO!!!!
Haven't you heard/seen the report? 6 more years. CCC is getting his money and the program be damned.

Kentucky's dealt with this for years though. If you can play, you can play. The bigger problem for me is has been awful shot making and offensive basketball and no rim protection. They've had a big strong post for 2 years and haven't sniffed SEC or NCAA success.
you are correct. uk has struggled to score for the last several years, yet this supposed hof coach isn't smart enough to change the scheme to fit the players. now this year, with oscar gone, there will be a ton less 2nd chance points due to lack of rebounding. there will be a lot more 2nd chance points for the opponents because of lack of rebounding. again this coach doesn't see fit to add a quality center or another forward or another scoring guard to the roster, due to all of his recruiting promises. this stupidity does nothing but sink the program even more into obscurity. once the king of college basketball, now the laughing stock of college basketball.

Ralph, just wondering if you or your contacts have any inside information regarding the Nelson kid or the kid from Utah Valley. UK should be in constant contact with these 2 kids. they have already let ware go to indiana and the kids that went to tennessee go without even the slightest interest.

yet that inexperienced staff had a better record & went farther in the ncaa tourney than the worn out used car salesman did with uk
But they didn't win it all so does it really matter? As a Duke fan are you happy that they won more games in a weak conference and went further than UK?

That doesn’t make sense, UK wouldn’t have recruited him so hard if so. Also, they don’t even play the same position. I think that’s BS.
Since when does anything player related make sense at UK? Players or handlers decide when/if and what position they want to play. Cal goes along with it and makes up fake justification for whatever they do.

But the thing that makes me laugh the most is how, after ripping the players and Cal in the game threads, he immediately seeks out any negative comments made after the games and attacks those poster's, like he never said anything bad.

I've called him out at least a dozen times, but he still does it.
and then there's Baller and associates [laughing]

sJztr2p.png

Last edited:
But they didn't win it all so does it really matter? As a Duke fan are you happy that they won more games in a weak conference and went further than UK?
sure it matters.
winning games is what the coach and team is supposed to do
this is exactly why UK is no longer the leader in total wins. That was a record that the fans always fall back on when the team fell short of expectations. Now the team annually falls short of expectations and is falling farther and farther behind Kansas. THe only way that UK could regain this title is if the CVAA punished Kansas and removed some of their wins, which will never happen

HOB this morning said there is more truth to the rumours about bradshaw and usc and he is getting a push to be paired with bronny James because both are clutch clients. He said in no way is he saying the rumours are true but that they are out there and getting louder. So if bradshaw where to leave what does Kentucky do then?

HOB this morning said there is more truth to the rumours about bradshaw and usc and he is getting a push to be paired with bronny James because both are clutch clients. He said in no way is he saying the rumours are true but that they are out there and getting louder. So if bradshaw where to leave what does Kentucky do then?
Cal gets paid 9 million a year to figure that out.

you are correct. uk has struggled to score for the last several years, yet this supposed hof coach isn't smart enough to change the scheme to fit the players. now this year, with oscar gone, there will be a ton less 2nd chance points due to lack of rebounding. there will be a lot more 2nd chance points for the opponents because of lack of rebounding. again this coach doesn't see fit to add a quality center or another forward or another scoring guard to the roster, due to all of his recruiting promises. this stupidity does nothing but sink the program even more into obscurity. once the king of college basketball, now the laughing stock of college basketball.

Ralph, just wondering if you or your contacts have any inside information regarding the Nelson kid or the kid from Utah Valley. UK should be in constant contact with these 2 kids. they have already let ware go to indiana and the kids that went to tennessee go without even the slightest interest.
Averaged 80 points per game the last 2 seasons. That's not struggling to score.

We haven't been able to guard for 3 seasons in a row. If that is not addressed then we won't be any better.

Has to be released from his LOI doesn’t he?

We haven't been able to guard for 3 seasons in a row. If that is not addressed then we won't be any better.
Who averaged 80 ppg???

We averaged 74.5 this year so that is not correct. We did fine on offense against the cupcakes but usually struggled against anyone with a pulse. Our offensive "system" is terrible. Either run the offense through Oscar, hope our guys make the long twos or hope Wheeler could make a scoop shot as the shot clock ran out.

We averaged 74.5 this year so that is not correct. We did fine on offense against the cupcakes but usually struggled against anyone with a pulse. Our offensive "system" is terrible. Either run the offense through Oscar, hope our guys make the long twos or hope Wheeler could make a scoop shot as the shot clock ran out.
Facts are optional for Cal “nuthangers “ .

Wouldnt bother me if Bradshaw left. Better power fowards out there with experience

Wouldnt bother me if Bradshaw left. Better power fowards out there with experience

I really like Bradshaw, but that’s how I feel as well. Bradshaw likely gets 11 and 7 as a freshman PF. That can be duplicated by some of these transfers out there with less growing pains if he doesn’t want to be here.

Reactions: dl51344
Bradshaw COULD be the best Pro out of this group, but seriously doubt he will be that great next year.

Bradshaw will have a Skal type season IMO. I’m not expecting much from him at all but at least he will get his 30+ minutes a game. Hope I’m wrong on his output.
Currently number two recruit in the nation, three more in the top ten plus a legacy five star. I know a lot of you think he should have recruited better, but who the hell would that have been this year? Plus with the ability for UK to buy players like the opposition has been doing for years with the NCAA in charge maybe we can match some NBA offers and some of them will stay a couple of years.

Last edited:
Currently number two recruit in the nation, three more in the top ten plus a legacy five star. I know a lot of you think he should have recruited better, but who the hell would that have been this year? Plus with the ability for UK to buy players like the opposition has been doing for years with the NCAA in charge maybe we can match some NBA offers and some of them will stay a couple of years.

And Skal was number 1, hence my Skal correlation. Your last sentence is laughable. No player cal recruits turns down the nba to stay at UK. Most end up leaving even if draft position is projected middle of the 2nd Rd.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Lol some of the posters here are obnoxious. Dude called Bradshaw one of his least favorite players ever in May before his first year at UK. How silly.
Good kid, good player, plays hard, why wouldn’t he be everyone’s least favorite player ever?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT