ADVERTISEMENT

Sources Say Bombshell

why would it matter to him? it has been said over & over that he wants to be the next Kevin Durant, so Dickinson playing should have made little to no difference

just another example of players running the show instead of the over paid coach
the program is truly in shambles
I think it points out that NO he wasn't expecting to play any 3 (that was only if he was switched onto a 3, you know since we switch on most screens), that he is expecting to play 4/5.

why would it matter to him? it has been said over & over that he wants to be the next Kevin Durant, so Dickinson playing should have made little to no difference

But even if Bradshaw feels this way, there's no guarantee he gets the playing time and the touches if Dickinson is here. Now, maybe that means you take Dickinson, IDK. But I do understand where Bradshaw is coming from.

Reactions: W1LDCAT22

I'm thinking Dickinson might not be a very fun guy to be around. If that's true, I can understand Bradshaw's stance.

My expectations for Bradshaw are much lower than others. I see the updated composite rankings and just think that's setting him up for a letdown performance at
I will go on record and the Cal nuthuggers can come at me fast and furious, Bradshaw has a nice shot for a big guy soft touch it looks like, that said his timing on blocking shots and getting off his feet is where he will be exposed. The times I have watched him he was literally a second late it seemed in trying to block a shot, fire away boys jmo hope I am all wet

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Jack Pilgrim said on the show today that there were strong rumors that if Hunter would have picked Kentucky that Aaron Bradshaw would have asked out of his commitment to go to USC with Bronny James.

Guessing he hosted another show this morning? I listened to show yesterday and he said Bradshaw would leave if Holland came on board.

Dickinson makes zero sense. So is he leaving if Oscar comes back? I don't get it.

Players running the asylum while other schools DUKE load up a roster. Triple C has created and brought all of this on himself and BBN! Just get next season over with and GO!!!!
Yea for the most part, Dukes recruits slobber all over each other just to be part of that team, whether they play or not.

Players running the asylum while other schools DUKE load up a roster. Triple C has created and brought all of this on himself and BBN! Just get next season over with and GO!!!!

Duke doesn't have much more of a roster than us, other than Filipowski coming back, while Tshiebwe hasn't...except they have 3-4 extra guys at the end of the bench that won't play.

(So) Proctor - Wagner (#3)
(#15) McCain - Dillingham (#10)
(So) Mitchell - Edwards (#2)
(#14) Stewart - Bradshaw (#5)
(So) Filipowski - ???
(Sr) Young - Onyenso (So)
(#16) Foster - Reeves (Sr)
(So) Blakes - Thiero (So)
(#22) Power - Sheppard (#33)

Then they have Catchings, Schutt, & C. Reeves as well.

We have higher-end talent at the top, while they have sophomore returnees. They have higher-end talent at the bottom, but we will likely still add a couple more. With Tshiebwe, it's a wash at best.

Last edited:
Don’t know if anyone is expecting all conference, but I think some people are underestimating how good Bradshaw can be. Although it is just AAU and All star games, I Like what I have seen so far from him. A lot of potential with a high ceiling.

Just using the top 10 freshmen bigs of the last few years - We have Filipowski, Lively, Kel'el Ware, Jarace Walker, Holmgren, Banchero, Jabari Smith, Houstan, Diabate, Mobley, and Greg Brown,

That gives a 11.9 PPG and 6.8 RPG average. If you remove Banchero and Jabari Smith, it's 10.7 PPG & 6.6 RPG.

Guessing he hosted another show this morning? I listened to show yesterday and he said Bradshaw would leave if Holland came on board.

Dickinson makes zero sense. So is he leaving if Oscar comes back? I don't get it.
Hopefully Bradshaw is okay with playing with SOMEONE, because Cal will do everything in his power to keep his prized recruiting class intact, even if it means Cal doesn't bring in any more players for the 5 spot, even though Bradshaw doesn’t want to play the 5.

Obviously he's okay with Ugo and Ware playing the 5, but he needs to know, if those are our only options at that position, he and the team, are screwed.

Duke isn't the only 1. Kansas has loaded up in the last week or so & may not be finished yet.
Yet the over paid UK coach twiddles his thumbs without any serious efforts to improve the team

it appeared that Hunter was wanting the same number of touches and a certain style of play that would have negatively impacted the style of play that Bradshaw wanted. Oscar is fine to be the 3rd or 4th option while letting the guards and wing be more of the focus. This is why it is good HD did not come to UK. He just used us to get additional NIL dollars from Kansas.

Reactions: Fox2monk and jauk11
Duke doesn't have much more of a roster than us, other than Filipowski coming back, while Tshiebwe hasn't...except they have 3-4 extra guys at the end of the bench that won't play.

(So) Proctor - Wagner (#3)
(#15) McCain - Dillingham (#10)
(So) Mitchell - Edwards (#2)
(#14) Stewart - Bradshaw (#5)
(So) Filipowski - ???
(Sr) Young - Onyenso (So)
(#16) Foster - Reeves (Sr)
(So) Blakes - Thiero (So)
(#22) Power - Sheppard (#33)

Then they have Catchings, Schutt, & C. Reeves as well.

We have higher-end talent at the top, while they have sophomore returnees. They have higher-end talent at the bottom, but we will likely still add a couple more. With Tshiebwe, it's a wash at best.
except that they are set. they know what their roster is, while UK continues it annual scramble for players & ultimately winds up short on what is needed

it appeared that Hunter was wanting the same number of touches and a certain style of play that would have negatively impacted the style of play that Bradshaw wanted. Oscar is fine to be the 3rd or 4th option while letting the guards and wing be more of the focus. This is why it is good HD did not come to UK. He just used us to get additional NIL dollars from Kansas.
So instead let's let Bradshaw control UK.

Hopefully Bradshaw is okay with playing with SOMEONE, because Cal will do everything in his power to keep his prized recruiting class intact, even if it means Cal doesn't bring in any more players for the 5 spot, even though Bradshaw doesn’t want to play the 5.

Obviously he's okay with Ugo and Ware playing the 5, but he needs to know, if those are our only options at that position, he and the team, are screwed.

Who cares how the team does or recruiting for its needs? Players first baby!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT