ADVERTISEMENT

So who signs with us next ?

Won’t be Mullins. Don’t bet your paycheck. This is a UConn vs. IU battle.
What makes you say that. Most of the recent online chatter seems to be that Ky and UConn are the front runners and UI is in a distant 3. Not saying you are wrong, just wondering if this based on your gut feeling/desire or actual boots on the ground evidence.

What makes you say that. Most of the recent online chatter seems to be that Ky and UConn are the front runners and UI is in a distant 3. Not saying you are wrong, just wondering if this based on your gut feeling/desire or actual boots on the ground evidence.
I can’t disclose that but just don’t get your hopes up. I’m inclined to pick UConn today. Would love him at IU but right now I’d say UConn. Indiana was never a distant 3. His interest in UK was quick but fleeting.

I can’t disclose that but just don’t get your hopes up. I’m inclined to pick UConn today. Would love him at IU but right now I’d say UConn. Indiana was never a distant 3. His interest in UK was quick but fleeting.
Every national person is saying Kentucky has as good a chance as any to get him,

This guy is sucking on Indiana kool aid. He knows less than me.

I am but I’m also not getting my hopes up. Still questions about IU guard usage and who will be there next year but he still wants it to work. We should know very soon.
I’m still choosing to believe the national people and that Kentucky is a team that can get him

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT