ADVERTISEMENT

So who is the first player we get out of the portal for next season ?

sam winchester yawn GIF

Reactions: kywildcat41086
I just hope Cal gets the next Knecht out of the portal. That’s about our only hope at the moment.

I just hope and I know it’s just a little bit of hope that one of those openings come and snatch up Cal. Man we need a new start like now I really don’t want to watch this movie again next year!

Reactions: Wildcats1st
The fact meechie Johnson is the only person we reached out to just reinforces my view on what cal looks for in the portal. He looks for guys willing to accept a reduced role and defer to his freshmen. That's it. If someone wants to compete to be the man, or just on even ground - no thanks cal is moving on.

It's ridiculous and it's going to cost us again next season and probably every season he's here while the portal drives everything.
Johnson is about the 5th guy UK has reached out to

And it will continue until our $8+ million coach figures out how to turn this program back around to where he brought it those first 8 seasons.

Why would ANY UK fan believe that bringing in the top transfers with a ANOTHER TOP recruiting class will result in a return to Cal’s glory years after what we’ve experienced for the last 4???

In that time we’ve had the National Player of the Year and a consensus All-American as transfers to go with those top recruiting classes and it has gotten UK ONE NCAA Tournament win and ONE SEC Tournament win.

So “whining” and “moaning” should most certainly be expected!!!
But the ccc lovers don't like the truth

Reactions: catben
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT