ADVERTISEMENT

So If NCAA Vacates UL's NCAAT Wins From 2012-15; Those Clowns Will Have ONE NCAAT Win 2010-17

And one final four and no titles since 1986. Think about that. No titles and one final four in the past 31 years. Top ten program my ass. Teams with titles since then:
Kentucky
Kansas
Duke
UConn
Michigan State
Michigan
Florida
UCLA
Arizona
UNC
IU
Villanova
Arkansas
UNLV
Syracuse
Maryland
Teams with more final fours but no titles since 1986:
LSU
Butler
Wisconsin
Illinois
Ohio State
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Georgia Tech

And one final four and no titles since 1986. Think about that. No titles and one final four in the past 31 years. Top ten program my ass. Teams with titles since then:
Kentucky
Kansas
Duke
UConn
Michigan State
Michigan
Florida
UCLA
Arizona
UNC
IU
Villanova
Arkansas
UNLV
Syracuse
Maryland
Teams with more final fours but no titles since 1986:
LSU
Butler
Wisconsin
Illinois
Ohio State
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Georgia Tech

Teams with same amount of final fours in that time?

George Mason.

Sounds good to me,if you think about it the sex scandals probably had little to no effect on how things played out during that time.It is just great that UL invested so much time,money and effort into something that really didn't help them then got hammered for it.UNC cheated for a generation or more and they got something to show for all the cheating,they were smarter and better at getting bang for their buck in the cheating department.

Has anyone done a discount-double-check on these numbers?

It seems too good to be true. Only a dumpster-fire program could have numbers like that.

discount-double-check-o.gif

Has anyone done a discount-double-check on these numbers?

It seems too good to be true. Only a dumpster-fire program could have numbers like that.

discount-double-check-o.gif

2010 lost first game to California

2011 lost first game to Morehead

2012-2015 vacated games when it occurs

2016 sat out tourney

2017 lost second game to Michigan

Sounds good to me,if you think about it the sex scandals probably had little to no effect on how things played out during that time.It is just great that UL invested so much time,money and effort into something that really didn't help them then got hammered for it.UNC cheated for a generation or more and they got something to show for all the cheating,they were smarter and better at getting bang for their buck in the cheating department.

I have heard some people say the only 2 recruits UofL got that UK wanted were Harrell and Behannon, both of whom were supposedly involved in Whoregate. So, the Minardi Brothel House may have actually had a very significant impact on what UofL was able to accomplish on the court.

Also, it was rumored that Russ Smith wanted to leave UofL but decided against it. Maybe there were some extra benefits that swayed his decision to stay.

Not saying, just saying :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just thought of something else. Right now, here are the career college records:

Rick Pitino: 770-269 (.741)

John Calipari: 652-191 (.773)

If the order to vacate 123 wins stands, RP will have fewer wins than Cal (652 vs Rick's 647), even though Rick has coached 31 seasons to Cal's 25. And Rick's winning percentage falls to .706. His current winning percentage of 74 isn't great (relative to great coaches), 71% is downright pedestrian....

Last edited:
Reactions: TM2013 and Ugoff
I have heard some people say the only 2 recruits UofL got that UK wanted were Harrell and Behannon, both of whom were supposedly involved in Whoregate. So, the Minardi Brothel House may have actually had a very significant impact on what UofL was able to accomplish on the court.

Also, it was rumored that Russ Smith wanted to leave UofL but decided against it. Maybe there were some extra benefits that swayed his decision to stay.

Not saying, just saying :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah, not getting where he's thinking it had no impact.

I mean, the two recruits they lose to Uofl were involved in a hooker scandal.

I'd say it was an impact

I'd say it was an impact
Agree. And if they were willing to do this, do you think handing out cash would have been off the table? Hell no. I hope the ULAA gets audited. Bet that would curl your hair.

0-1 in 2010

0-1 in 2011

0-1 in 2012

0-0 in 2013

0-1 in 2014

0-1 in 2015

N/A in 2016

1-1 in 2017

L1Six.....with the one win over Jacksonville State

I'm pretty sure the losses are vacated, too. We are listed as 0-0 in the 1988 tournament.

1988 was a different time frame. The NCAA now just vacates the wins (or at least they did for Memphis)

They're on a collision coarse with a national championship, the only variable is time...lots and lots of time.

Reactions: Mojocat
Just thought of something else. Right now, here are the career college records:

Rick Pitino: 770-269 (.741)

John Calipari: 652-191 (.773)

If the order to vacate 123 wins stands, RP will have fewer wins than Cal (652 vs Rick's 647), even though Rick has coached 31 seasons to Cal's 25. And Rick's winning percentage falls to .706. His current winning percentage of 74 isn't great (relative to great coaches), 71% is downright pedestrian....

And most of that time was at the #1 and #7/8 ish programs of all time?

Calipari did a lot of his damage at Umass and Memphis. Memphis is a solid program. But Umass has been bottom tier all but for when Cal was there. And really Memphis hasn't been much in the last 25 years except when he was there.

Reactions: Mojocat

I'd say it was an impact

I don't think we were getting either of those guys anyways. Wiltjer essentially took Behannons ride when he committed out of nowhere. And it was hinted on this site and others that UL had been communicating with Harrell through back channels while he was committed to Va Tech for some time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT