ADVERTISEMENT

So I saw this as the top story on UL scout page

Wildcat-in-STL

All-American
Oct 28, 2012
All American Burger
Headed over to read today's new comedy at the UL scout board and their top story on the front page... well I had to meme it

1xym77.jpg

Oh hey look.. I found a post with even more comedy by Cards96

"Agree with the points of actually coming out better on appeal since the authorities during that time frame are gone. Also agree that’s rick did not pay anyone. Adidas did. Doesn’t mean there isn’t a connection though, and the fact that top to bottom those people are gone may help avoid some NCAA issues. It’d be nice to see the NCAA approve the appeal and just extend probation since we’ve cleaned house. Honestly it should be that way. No point in crushing the future of players and coaches that had nothing to do with the situation."

[laughing] [laughing] [laughing] [laughing]

Why cant any of them just say yeah we deserve to get punished?

"Agree with the points of actually coming out better on appeal since the authorities during that time frame are gone. Also agree that’s rick did not pay anyone. Adidas did. Doesn’t mean there isn’t a connection though, and the fact that top to bottom those people are gone may help avoid some NCAA issues. It’d be nice to see the NCAA approve the appeal and just extend probation since we’ve cleaned house. Honestly it should be that way. No point in crushing the future of players and coaches that had nothing to do with the situation."

I think he is, in a UL kind of way.

Reactions: uky8unc5 and Blueaz

I guess he doesn't get the fact the UL cleaned house only AFTER yet ANOTHER scandal. UL continued to support the goons that were in power when Hookergate occurred.
The stupidity is rampant over there.

I like how this one starts out promising and then just gets hilarious. The poster has a low post count so if its one of you guys trolling... kudos !

by MrVillian

"Unfortunately I think 113 games, 2- Final fours and our banner our gone. I am in the camp where if we had cleaned house at the time the banner would be safe. I just feel it’s too late since honestly the appeal is most likely concluded. I don’t see any further sanctions for this recent event though. Reason why is if you look at the facts we know 1000% the University knew nothing of money being funneled. Adidas was responsible for any funds changing hands. The Bowen family were to be paid in payments which hadn’t happened yet to our knowledge and lastly within 72 hours of finding out our university acted swiftly unlike the past. Bowen never played a game no games withdrawn from the books"

[laughing] I guess Jordan Fair didnt count as part of the university .....

Reactions: brianpoe

HA. Cheat - Get Caught - Fire Staff - No Sanctions - Repeat

It's a matter of "Cardinal See, Cardinal Do" . They are following the example set by their leaders, Rick and Tom. "I didn't do anything wrong, so why are you punishing me" attitude.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Headed over to read today's new comedy at the UL scout board and their top story on the front page... well I had to meme it

1xym77.jpg
This just in.
The Lexington herald leader has just reported that the U-6 field hockey team has been linked to an Isis funded vampire gigolo scandal. Jerry Tipton dashed to the seen to quote couch Justine Sowry on how this proves John Calipari is unethical. Unfortunate before Mr Tipton could speak, coach Sowry pulled out a homemade shank and stabbed him in kidney before fleeing the scene. Sowry was last seen streaking through campus screaming “Tom is love! Tom is life!”

OK so I made this up, but let me ask you this. If it was true, how shocked would you really be?

Last edited:
This just in.
The Lexington herald leader has just reported that the U-6 field hockey team has been linked to an Isis funded vampire gigolo scandal. Jerry Tipton dashed to the seen to quote couch Justine Sowry on how this proves John Calipari is unethical. Unfortunate before Mr Tipton could speak, coach Sowry pulled out a homemade shank and stabbed him kidney before fleeing the scene. Sowry was last seen streaking through campus screaming “Tom is love! Tom is life!”

OK so I made this up, but let me ask you this. If it was true, how shocked would you really be?

That has to be true, the UK Over Lords decree it to be true

Reactions: University-6
OMG captain suntan just said something like two assistant coaches can't cloud out our sunshine. He was saying that two assistants cant darken the university and all the good they've done. ROTFLMAO

Cardinal NumbNuts....... No one believes your sunshine is legit now...except for numb nut UL fans. The program built on plausible deniability gets no benefit of the doubt.

and just two assistant coaches? Jordan fair implied that coach 2 (Pitino) knew everything and could get on the phone if needed. Why do these idiots keep ignoring the fact that it was a wire tap... Gatto nor Fair knew it was being recorded... no clue. So why would they be lying about coach 2? why? Oh because UL fans dont want the facts clouding out their sunshine I guess.

ROTFLMAO ... now Ramsey and Rutherford and a caller is blaming Chad Scott who went to UK , worked with Cal on his website and now works at ESPN on OTL...... now its all his fault and our fault.. its a massive conspiracy because UL news is on the ESPN ticker.

They asked why isnt the other schools constantly on the espn ticker.......... and thats obvious..... because there isnt daily news coming out from those schools like there is at UL ... on top of the fact UL has had Hooker gate and Wakey Leaks in the past 2 years.

I hope some of you were listening to it because its hilarious!!!

They been thru the system. Their lawyers say if you don't talk everybody walks.

OMG captain suntan just said something like two assistant coaches can't cloud out our sunshine. He was saying that two assistants cant darken the university and all the good they've done. ROTFLMAO

Cardinal NumbNuts....... No one believes your sunshine is legit now...except for numb nut UL fans. The program built on plausible deniability gets no benefit of the doubt.

and just two assistant coaches? Jordan fair implied that coach 2 (Pitino) knew everything and could get on the phone if needed. Why do these idiots keep ignoring the fact that it was a wire tap... Gatto nor Fair knew it was being recorded... no clue. So why would they be lying about coach 2? why? Oh because UL fans dont want the facts clouding out their sunshine I guess.

Wonder if he will change his tune once his salary is not being paid anymore by Jurich.

and just a few minutes ago Private Suntan (yeah I'm demoting him) had Forde on to talk about the Suit guy article.

Private Suntan went on to say something like he doesnt like doing this because people will say he's deflecting or something like that... and then goes on to mention WWW , Antigua and the Harrison twins are mentioned in the article with kind of a hint hint tone and told people they should read it for that reason.

Oh boy...... Harrison twins after the draft, Antigua after he left UK and WWW are just going to bring us down....... None of that worries me in the slightest

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT