ADVERTISEMENT

So……Auburns best win was …..

I hope we see you guys as well in the final. Your lack of depth gives me serious doubts though.
Your lack of basketball knowledge gives me serious doubts. lol

It's okay, you all just discovered the roundball this year for the first time. Congrats! It does bounce. Just like your tournament chances after the first weekend.

DM8- As suspected you get braver and bolder with your bullsh*t posts as days pass. You see that this site is open to others (as you repeat every other post) and the longer you get to pop your gums the tougher you think you are. You started as a ‘respectful fan that thinks UK basketball is top tier’ … Bluebloods I think you and your phony ass cronies used to say. Now you’re having a hard time breathing because your head is so far up Pearl’s ass as well as those handsome ass players you dream about. Auburn has zero history and nothing to chirp about yet here you are continuing to be a pain in our ass. Auburn can win out and win the NC and still pale in comparison to us. I don’t know you (thankfully) and every day I feel more fortunate for that. Keep up your disrespect…. you should take your show on the road.

I hope we see you guys as well in the final. Your lack of depth gives me serious doubts though.
UK has plenty of Depth, where are you getting we don’t? Also with how the game is played and tv timeouts every 4 minutes, the kind of depth you are talking about is no longer a factor. Sorry but we aren’t going to falter due to fatigue down the stretch of a season or any 1 game.

UK has plenty of Depth, where are you getting we don’t? Also with how the game is played and tv timeouts every 4 minutes, the kind of depth you are talking about is no longer a factor. Sorry but we aren’t going to falter due to fatigue down the stretch of a season or any 1 game.
Just read his history of posts on this board and you won’t wonder any longer why he’s several bricks shy of a load. The MODS need to send him back to the basement.

Reactions: awf
Auburn’s definitely legit and a final four threat just like we are. I hope we play in the SEC tourney so we can be tested against one of the best right before the NCAAs

Wow -auburn is a beast -
no power non schedule/ playing all the tough games at home and the weaker ones away
@ we know what home cooking is but calling them better then slice bread is another thing
they had the crowd the buildup the night before
they had the refs
we lost a starter in tyty in which makes a big difference -they might not see it that way tho
we lost or point guard last 4 mins /down 4 —-2 mins to go
there was a 29-10 free throw dispersing difference But after the game they won there Super Bowl
AUBURN IS A GOOD TEAM / BUT SO ARE WE !—

Auburn’s definitely legit and a final four threat just like we are. I hope we play in the SEC tourney so we can be tested against one of the best right before the NCAAs
They are not. lol

They are a sweet sixteen team at best. Their fans will not travel to support them and neither will their refs.

They are not. lol

They are a sweet sixteen team at best. Their fans will not travel to support them and neither will their refs.
I agree about their fans however if you look at the rest of the nation it’s not that deep. I think you have us, Gonzaga and Duke.

I’d take Auburn as the 4th over teams like Baylor who couldn’t sniff the team Auburn and UK whooped up on. Or UCLA who are frauds and the choke artists Purdue.

I agree about their fans however if you look at the rest of the nation it’s not that deep. I think you have us, Gonzaga and Duke.

I’d take Auburn as the 4th over teams like Baylor who couldn’t sniff the team Auburn and UK whooped up on. Or UCLA who are frauds and the choke artists Purdue.
It all depends on the roads laid out. I can tell you that Auburn will crumble away from home. They almost got beat by UGA for goodness sake.

Just saying - quality victory for Zags
Yes they do have three victories that are technically of some quality. No they don’t have anything suggesting they are a particularly strong team, much less a team we need to be afraid of.

teams gets hot and cold. At times. We know things can chance at a drop of a hat
let netural court decide with healthy players usually the cream comes to the top
there strength schedule is 22 -to or number 4 but with a overwhelm home court quad 1 victory’s to get that - a lot of media talking.
whats so funny there really think there better then uk - well c

Similar to how I learned our depth was a huge asset when Auburn beat UK in the elite 8 despite not having our best player and only NBA talent on the floor in 2019?
How many titles does Auburn have again?
How many final fours?

Congrats, you made it to a final 4, but you didn't win it, nobody even remembers the other 3 teams in final fours. Csll us when y'all actually win a title.

Bama is definitely our best road win. We beat Alabama on the road in a game where the refs removed our most impactful player in the first 3 minutes with flimsy touch foul calls. They also shot drastically better from 3 in that game and got 29 FTAs, of which they hit 82%. Needless to say they played a lot worse yesterday.

UK has a great road win over KU. What is UK's second-best road win? bama. What is UK's third best road win? TAMU(73 on KP) which is worse than Auburn's second-best road win at St Louis. (50 on KP)

If you want to compare neutral site wins, Auburn has the edge with our best win over Loyala (25 on KP) vs UK's best win over UNC (73 on KP).
Y'all beat Alabama by 4 and they shot better than they did last night because UK defended them better.
They might have had 3 open looks all night and the same thing will happen again when Bama plays at UK.
But hey, congrats, your best road win is against an unranked Alabama that is 4-5 in conference.

Bama is definitely our best road win. We beat Alabama on the road in a game where the refs removed our most impactful player in the first 3 minutes with flimsy touch foul calls. They also shot drastically better from 3 in that game and got 29 FTAs, of which they hit 82%. Needless to say they played a lot worse yesterday.

UK has a great road win over KU. What is UK's second-best road win? bama. What is UK's third best road win? TAMU(73 on KP) which is worse than Auburn's second-best road win at St Louis. (50 on KP)

If you want to compare neutral site wins, Auburn has the edge with our best win over Loyala (25 on KP) vs UK's best win over UNC (73 on KP).
Nice try to twist it.

There is no comparison between UK’s and Auburn’s road schedule.

We have played Notre Dame and LSU on the road as well as playing another fairly decent team on the road who barely beat us despite us losing our starting SG and with our PG banged up down the stretch.

The road games separate the men from the boys.

UK is definitely road tested.

Auburn…

Not so much.

Auburn has 4 more road games left :
@Ark, @FL, @UT, @ Miss St.

they should be favored to win all of those games, I wouldn't mind seeing them keep on winning, but should they drop one, or even two, things get more interesting there on out, for sure. without a doubt. Kentucky is right there.

They are not a lock for a one seed yet I'm staying with Gonzaga as being the ultimate overall #1 seed this year. And Auburn is a damn fine team, no doubts. Love to see them keep on winning and keeping the SEC (and, thereby, little ole' Kentucky!) relevant for the time being. Class and Dignity notwithstanding, apparently, but I guess it's ok, Auburn has never really been there, ever. 1 Final Four is the acorn a blind pig can get every now and then.

Don't let those trap games get you AU ! You did GREAT surviving Georgia and Missouri ! Now keep on wearing that juicy big red bullseye, just a little bit longer.

We both should win out and meet in the SEC tournament finals. Then, make it to the NCAA tournament finals and sort out the ultimate rubber match! lol !

I'd take it right now, wouldn't every Auburn fan alive take it?!?!?

You bet.

Enjoy this ride !

Go Big Blue !

We have five players in double digits. A sixth player that is close to double digits.

And in case you haven’t noticed since you guys are not use to making the tourney on the regular, the media timeouts tend to negate depth. A seven man rotation is about all you need.

Having 10 guys good enough to play quality minutes is a huge advantage. It means when most team's starters are gassed in the final 10 minutes, our guys are still fresh. It also means if one of our guys is out with injury or illness, we are not suddenly no longer competitive as I have been told here is the case whenever TyTy and Wheeler are not on the floor together.
Okay. Hypothetically…. Auburn is playing at Rupp and has a lead. Kessler and Smith go out and can’t play anymore. What are your chances of holding the lead and winning? Honestly??? Exactly. We lost our starting backcourt. You were getting beat. Your crowd was dead, you thought you were gonna lose, you know you did, until that happened.

You throw out quad 1 wins to puff out your chest. Congrats. But if quad 1 was the most important factor in the NET rankings why are we ahead of you? Because, the quality of the opponent is taken into consideration, all quad ones are not created equal, or your team would be ranked higher than we are in the NET.
You played a decent (15-6) UConn team at a neutral site and lost. You beat a 13-9 Oklahoma team at home. You played a decent (11-5) Alabama team away and won by 4. You beat an LSU team, at home, without their full roster, that’s in free fall. And you beat UK at home, where you were losing, until we lost our entire starting backcourt.
No one else you played had a heart beat. Take your 7-1 quad one wins and stick em, until you play Duke at a Neutral, Kansas Away, Auburn away, without almost half your starters for part of the game, LSU away (that was healthy at the time), where we also lost our starting point guard during the game.

UK destroyed #8 in the Net Kansas (away), UK destroyed #13 in the Net Tennessee at home, UK lost to #10 in the Net Duke(neutral) UK lost to #7 in the Net Auburn (away), #16 in the Net (and in the top ten at the time) LSU away, and #61 in the Net Notre Dame (16-7) (who is second in the ACC and has went 10-2 since beating us) away. You should have lost to Missouri (#139 in the NET) and Georgia (#205 in the NET), then you wouldn’t be over here, you’d be trying to figure out what happened on football signing day.

Take that weak shit to the park where the squirrels might care.

Those are the facts

6297-B66-A-3417-4-C3-B-9-A1-F-7-FA9-CD7-E5460.gif

Last edited:
It would not surprise me to see Auburn bounced in the first weekend of the NCAA tournament this year. Everyone has guards, their difference maker is Smith and their guards have issues getting him the ball.

I agree, just like the 11/12 30-win Missouri team that flamed out early after all their fans were going on and on about how good they were or like the 18/19 31-win Williams-led UT team that lost in the sweet sixteen.

The WCC is very very good this year. They were projected to get 4 bids until BYU shit the bed. Probably three now. San Francisco is legit and they play like Auburn Lite and have one of the best players you’ve probably never heard of in Jamaree Bouyee. They gave the Zags everything they wanted in Spokane.

St Mary’s is good. If Santa Clara hadn’t gotten hit hard by Covid and some pauses they’d be right there too.

4 bid league. Yeah right. San Fran goes out and loses a Quad 4 home game to Portland in February, while St. Mary's blows a game against Santa Clara. Meanwhile, BYU has lost 4 straight.

We beat bama on the road in a game where the refs removed our most impactful player, Kessler, in the first few minutes with flimsy early touch foul calls and where bama played drastically better than they did yesterday against UK when they couldn't throw it into the ocean. It's odd that UK fans are so eager to convince themselves that a team that beat UK by 9 two weeks ago is a fraud. If we had lost to you guys, you certainly wouldn't see me trying to convince anyone you guys were anything less than the great team you've proven to be thus far. To each their own, I guess.
HA HA HA HA HA HA

Reactions: lonnie boyd
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT