ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP. But never seen an instant reaction vid like this...

...and I know UK fans are constantly jumping off a cliff. It's just weird to see this in an instant reaction vid, unless it's the Indiana guy...far more entertaining.

Reactions: Fox2monk
That girl sounds like she's suicidal or something. I've known some UK fans who react to a loss like that but I don't know if I've ever watched a reaction video like that one. She was cracking me up with her doom and despair. She might have been better off just waiting for another hour or so before making that video. I'm sure the quick turnaround is fun after a win but not after a loss like that one.

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

Let me just say: if you put me on a video immediately after a UK loss, I'd probably embarrass myself nearly every time. I am rarely in any mood to talk after a loss. I am usually angry for multiple reasons. I'm usually mad at the referees. I'm usually mad at particular players on my own team. I'm usually mad at the coach. I'm often unintelligible in my thought processes and ranting. But if you give me some time, after about an hour or two (sometimes more when the loss was really unexpected or particularly brutal), I can usually have an intelligent conversation about it.

That girl sounds like she's suicidal or something. I've known some UK fans who react to a loss like that but I don't know if I've ever watched a reaction video like that one. She was cracking me up with her doom and despair. She might have been better off just waiting for another hour or so before making that video. I'm sure the quick turnaround is fun after a win but not after a loss like that one.
The difference though is we’ve been there before. We’ve been on top of the mountain for a long time so it hurts more when you fall from those heights. Auburn barely made to base camp before freaking out.

She acts like she’s high AF.

Which whatever… I’m not hating on that. But you’re trying to be some sort of “journalist” or other such media member?

The “media” is a complete laughingstock these days. Local, national, sports, news… all of it. It’s pitiful. Zero professionalism, zero knowledge, zero integrity.

Which whatever… I’m not hating on that. But you’re trying to be some sort of “journalist” or other such media member?

The “media” is a complete laughingstock these days. Local, national, sports, news… all of it. It’s pitiful. Zero professionalism, zero knowledge, zero integrity.
That what happened when everyone got a camera (cell phone). On the one hand it’s good, it allows for video of real time events. On the other hand it allows drama queens/kings to have a platform.

That what happened when everyone got a camera (cell phone). On the one hand it’s good, it allows for video of real time events. On the other hand it allows drama queens/kings to have a platform.

Not just drama queens though… it’s people who don’t even have their shit together as adults, let alone professionals. This girl started this video like she just got passed around at a frat house. Just totally discombobulated and, quite obviously, high Af Like I said.

Then again, the dude interviewing her looks like the 40 year old virgin broadcasting from his parents basement so… I’m sure she thought it’d be ok to hit that vape pen 10 times during the game because nobody’s watching either one of them anyway.

Now she knows how I felt after Auburn beat UK in the 2019 Elite 8!!! That loss was tough to swallow not only because we had beaten the brakes off of that team 3 weeks earlier, but it kept us out of the Final 4!! They even beat us WITHOUT their best player who was injured in the game before ours.

That game was also the beginning of Cal's slide. So I know how she feels!!!!

Now she knows how I felt after Auburn beat UK in the 2019 Elite 8!!! That loss was tough to swallow not only because we had beaten the brakes off of that team 3 weeks earlier, but it kept us out of the Final 4!! They even beat us WITHOUT their best player who was injured in the game before ours.

Some UK fans decide to rant that injury too like dumbasses. And gave AU plenty of bulletin board material. Then they brought him in from the hospital to watch the game. We had no prayer of winning that.

Seems like we never quite learn our lesson to stop running our mouths before big games sometimes.

And yes. That was the last time we saw good Cal.

Reactions: Girthang

Amazing how they didn't commit a single foul against us the last 9 minutes even though they played exactly like Pitino's Louisville teams. Hacking our arms the whole time. That UK team could've won the title. Auburn fouls that Virginia player on a 3 with a second left and gifts them a win. When they beat us I was furious.

• Sad
Reactions: catben and Girthang
Let me just say: if you put me on a video immediately after a UK loss, I'd probably embarrass myself nearly every time. I am rarely in any mood to talk after a loss. I am usually angry for multiple reasons. I'm usually mad at the referees. I'm usually mad at particular players on my own team. I'm usually mad at the coach. I'm often unintelligible in my thought processes and ranting. But if you give me some time, after about an hour or two (sometimes more when the loss was really unexpected or particularly brutal), I can usually have an intelligent conversation about it.
If strangers saw how I acted during a game they'd put me in a mental hospital. The bad calls and bad shots are what usually make me blow a gasket. It's why I never say anything in the game threads lol.

I'm confused. Who is she and what is she trying to say? I heard her name is Taylor, but that's all I got. Of course it's 3am now so that could be part of my problem...lol.🤣🤪

Agenda pushers is all they are, half of them work from home on TikToc and never even had a journalism class but are part of the media.

There's a really good video on youtube of the Young Turks melting down during election night 2016. Talk about suicidal and enraged. LOL

YouTube is filled with a bunch of crap, obviously. But what does it say about the people who watch it?

Reactions: jmw23712
and I thought it was only me .lol !! I know exactly how you feel my friend. Believe it or not I have gotten a little better too !!

I stopped watching after it took seven minutes for her to fix her light, figure out what his question actually was, and dramatically pause like she's Chris Walken giving the watch speech in Pulp Fiction.

• Haha
Reactions: IL Wildcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT