ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Aaron Bradshaw fractures foot

I’m being dead serious can anybody remember a high level coach having a worse offseason than calipari? And we’re not taking into account the ones that have scandals off the field, we’re going stirkcly based on the job
Calipari isn't "having a worse off-season". He's flat out quit doing his job. Enough of this intentionally being blind to the obvious.

This Is Fine GIF

Sharpe, Wheeler , and now Bradshaw. It’s a trend that Cal started and it won’t ever stop till he’s gone.

Already shorthanded as it is because he allowed player/handlers to call the shots on recruiting other 4’s and now we’re SCREWED…. Thanks Cal for letting the inmates now run the asylum…

Bradshaw and Klutch told Cal that no one is allowed to play the 4 until he gets back. Until then, it's 4 on 5.
There was a time when I would laugh at this, but not anymore, the "handlers" OWN Cal now, especially Klutch!!!

It is beyond RIDICULOUS how far our program has fallen in the last 4 seasons!!!!

I can't see Cal starting Burks at the 4, so that only leaves Thiero. There is NO WAY Klutch will allow Edwards to even be labeled at the 4!!!Also, Ugo better be ready to play 38 minutes/game.

SAD

My estimated dates of recovery as reported by Calipari

December 1st - "today was his first day back at practice so we're hopeful he'll be ready by the end of the month"

January 1st - "still working him into the offense - he still doesn't know any of the plays"

February 1st - "haven't seen him"

March 1st - "I'm obviously not just going to throw him out there at this point of the season. He's decided to come back and lead our team next year"

May 1st - "so happy for Aaron and his family setting out for his bright future in professional basketball"

Sharpe, Wheeler , and now Bradshaw. It’s a trend that Cal started and it won’t ever stop till he’s gone.

Already shorthanded as it is because he allowed player/handlers to call the shots on recruiting other 4’s and now we’re SCREWED…. Thanks Cal for letting the inmates now run the asylum…
Don't forget that Diallo tried to leave without playing as well, but wasn't going to be able to go pro. And Jared Vanderbilt kind of did this as well. What did he play - 10 games at most?

My estimated dates of recovery as reported by Calipari

December 1st - "today was his first day back at practice so we're hopeful he'll be ready by the end of the month"

January 1st - "still working him into the offense - he still doesn't know any of the plays"

February 1st - "haven't seen him"

March 1st - "I'm obviously not just going to throw him out there at this point of the season. He's decided to come back and lead our team next year"

May 1st - "so happy for Aaron and his family setting out for his bright future in professional basketball"
June 1st- Bradshaw stays in NBA Draft.

Don't forget that Diallo tried to leave without playing as well, but wasn't going to be able to go pro. And Jared Vanderbilt kind of did this as well. What did he play - 10 games at most?
Vanderbilt was actually a contributor for those games though for sure. And legit did have a facture.

It seems to be the new UK BBall tradition.

"Welcome to UK! Here's your walking boot."

Calipari isn't "having a worse off-season". He's flat out quit doing his job. Enough of this intentionally being blind to the obvious.
Yeah. I know it isn't exactly on par with being a garbage coach. But, I was very shocked that he didn't even show up the last day of HIS overnight camp to hand out awards and see the campers off. It's just another example of his complete and total disconnect with the fanbase.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT