ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Aaron Bradshaw fractures foot

Shape 2.0, at best Vanderbilt 2.0. I’ll be suprised if he plays 5 games. My money is on Klutch sitting him out all year. He will warm up sometime, get hyped. Cal won’t see him and then a couple weeks later it was worse than they thought and he shuts it down.
If klutch has that much say, UK should never take another recruit from them.

If klutch has that much say, UK should never take another recruit from them.
You know they do, look how much Livingston played and where. Look how long we didn’t fill his position even though he’s not on any draft boards. Look at Bradshaw and the lack of getting any help for the team. Cal is being ran by the guys. Look at past injuries before NIL!! Most coaches are now but at some point you must field a competitive team.

May be another Sharpe where he will never play for UK.
There were rumors of this a month or so ago that he'd hurt his foot .
It will absolutely be sharpe 2.0. He is rep’d by the same people. Here is how it will unfold - he will take the full 6 months, which puts him out through December. When he comes back we will hear Cal say he’s out of game shape and behind due to the foot, wash, rinse, repeat and the next thing you know the season is over and Bradshaw is preparing for the draft lol…. It will happen

Someone also commented, “A foot fracture. See you in 6 weeks my guy. Overreaction is hilarious”

Bradshaw responded with “see you my guy”

If people don’t wake up and see how terrible our roster is managed every year then it’s just never gonna happen. I get injuries happen but we have had players hurt, leave, not play, leave mid season, sit out longer than normal … you name it and every year we struggle to form a team and every year we hear the same excuses. The only common denominator is cal and his team players first hypocrisy. If we truly ran a players first program …. We wouldn’t have a mass exodus every season. This is not proper roster management, it’s not good coaching …. They could somehow over achieve this season and I’d still say the same thing, program management is bigger than NBA draft day

I'm saying that if they sign Cyril, the damage will be limited. They probably will struggle against the best teams without Bradshaw. They should be able to beat a lot of teams without him.
I can kind of see your point. I think Bradshaw at PF next season (as opposed to C) might more likely be a factor in UK losing a game than winning. While I'm assuming Cyril's time will mostly be at the 5 spot. But still the lack of bodies at the PF position is problematic just for purposes of being competitive in SEC games - which I worry about.

Reactions: Chitown Terry
I’m being dead serious can anybody remember a high level coach having a worse offseason than calipari? And we’re not taking into account the ones that have scandals off the field, we’re going stirkcly based on the job
Isn't it great when the chickens come home to roost. CBB world is smiling and loving every minute. Time for CalSlaw to go sell used cars.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
I don’t believe anything they say when it comes to injuries lol they all lie we will see

I’ll just restate what I’m sure has been said throughout this thread. I’ll be a little stunned if this kid plays at UK.

Reactions: track42
Now we see the benefit of filling out your roster with serviceable backups. It remains a mystery to me why Calipari doesn't see this. But, it is what it is and we're going to see which approach works out, starting in about 1 month.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Cal's last few defenders, doing their best to protect his majesty's honor (@MdWIldcat55 , @Lempface , @SpamburgerHamburger , @bluefaithful , @Sejonesy , @jameslee32, @mdlUK.1 , @sk73 , @kybassfan, etc.):

fs7DH.gif
joe-biden-point.gif

He’s literally at a camp 2 hours ago and showing little discomfort making basketball motions. Is this just a snake screen to not play in Canada (which honestly I don’t blame him because that looks like a 💩 show)

Reactions: Fox2monk
Go get your popcorn box from the 2012 season out and gloat all you want!!!

Cal may be horrible, but your Hoosiers haven't SNIFFED a Final 4 since that doofus Davis was your coach.
We've paid our penance for firing the greatest BB coach of all times.
You are only starting to understand you shame for hiring the biggest huckster that ever bought a college program to better himself. It's not like you weren't warned, 2 vacated F4's. Your down fall will be meme's on every CBB fans christmas cards for years.
Oh, don't faint over him ruining your program, he's also ruined your brand. Why you all don't have Calslaw tied to a pole being carried out of town, tared and featherd, I just don't know.
Now that the rest of CBB can buy players, ya'll are screwed. Evidence, it's June 12,2023 and you have 7 players.

I'm ok with my popcorn box. OHH, Watford for the WIN ! ! ! !

We've paid our penance for firing the greatest BB coach of all times.
You are only starting to understand you shame for hiring the biggest huckster that ever bought a college program to better himself. It's not like you weren't warned, 2 vacated F4's. Your down fall will be meme's on every CBB fans christmas cards for years.
Oh, don't faint over him ruining your program, he's also ruined your brand. Why you all don't have Calslaw tied to a pole being carried out of town, tared and featherd, I just don't know.
Now that the rest of CBB can buy players, ya'll are screwed. Evidence, it's June 12,2023 and you have 7 players.

I'm ok with my popcorn box. OHH, Watford for the WIN ! ! ! !

We have the number 1 recruiting class and were a 2 seed 2 years ago, things your awful program hasn’t achieved in decades. Enjoy your misery, you’re awful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT