0004037_block-party-2012-ncaa-tournament-preview.jpeg

0004252_twos-shining-moment.jpeg

0003842_the-great-wall-of-kentucky-john-wall-of-the-wildcats.jpeg

0002441_wayne-turner-of-the-wildcats.jpeg

0002102_tony-delk-of-the-wildcats.jpeg
Checkmate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Looks like someone must have put “ what’s wrong with Kentucky’ in their search engine, When maybe they should have put “what’s wrong with college basketball “.
Another thing that is kind of funny, when UK beats teams by a large margin fans gripe about that also so you can’t please everyone.
Yeah . . . I just coincidentally predicted the exact title of an article written just hours before, and somehow knew exactly when it would be available online. If I had that kind of clairvoyance, I wouldn't be on here watching you mentally-thumbwrestle for crackpot theories. I'd be on a yacht in the Mediterranean having just picked the recent Powerball numbers.

To alleviate you of your brainbuster thoughts, here's how it really went down;

I typed "Kentucky Basketball News", pressed "enter" and a few current articles appear on the screen as options, the OP being on that screen.

Knock it off with those negative waves man.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Yeah . . . I just coincidentally predicted the exact title of an article written just hours before, and somehow knew exactly when it would be available online. If I had that kind of clairvoyance, I wouldn't be on here watching you mentally-thumbwrestle for crackpot theories. I'd be on a yacht in the Mediterranean having just picked the recent Powerball numbers.

To alleviate you of your brainbuster thoughts, here's how it really went down;

I typed "Kentucky Basketball News", pressed "enter" and a few current articles appear on the screen as options, the OP being on that screen.

Knock it off with those negative waves man.

tenor.gif
If you go looking for for something to nitpick about on any subject you’re going to find it so why bring it to a board that some on here feed off of. My opinion of course
Sad to say but this board is more enjoyable during the off season

Duke seems to be playing well with a mostly inexperienced roster. And before you say it, no I'm not going to go be a fan of Duke. All I'm saying is other teams utilize the OAD too and they don't always look like crap until mid-February every year.
But they have crapped in march against LeHigh and Mercer. I prefer my crapping in November

Reactions: CatfanMike47
I will start reading SI again when they bring up the twenty years of cheating those bastards at UNCheat got away with , or the constant issues and now NOI for the Rug Doctor and the Jailhawks, Or the non investigation of Zion , Bagley, Duval by the NCAA, because they played for the Rat Faced Bastard at Dook

Reactions: CatfanMike47
What's wrong with SI?

Well they stopped writing about sports and turned into a liberal rag like every other magazine

Thanks, Rush, for giving us your unthinking, predictable opinion.

Now tell us what you "think" about Obama, Clinton, and climate change.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT