ADVERTISEMENT

Cal is back, an oad to him

Mike_Edwards

Junior
Gold Member
Nov 5, 2002
Hey Cal, this is a fishbowl. You are now under the spotlight and quite honestly not wanted back. BBN has had enough, come back with your car salesman coach speak, lazy half ass approach next year in your one last ride and prove all of us “basketball Bennys” wrong. You’ve been coasting for 5 years. You are not Kentucky basketball. We were greatness before you, a short time with you and ready to be back after you. I WAS one of your biggest advocates. Then you stopped caring about Kentucky wins and started caring about everything else. You coach UK basketball. There was a day when 5 star lottery picks took care of the rest. That is not today, not with transfer portal, not with NIL. BBN couldn’t care less about the NBA draft. Let me say that one more time. BBN does not care about the NBA. Your job until you leave, hopefully sooner than later is to win college basketball games for the University of Kentucky. We all know that’s not your priority so do us all a favor. While you are still monopolizing the head coaching spot here at UK turn your narcissistic behavior towards actually succeeding at your primary job function and focus on UK men’s basketball wins at all costs. I may not speak for em all but I’m pretty sure I speak for a lot.

Hey Cal, this is a fishbowl. You are now under the spotlight and quite honestly not wanted back. BBN has had enough, come back with your car salesman coach speak, lazy half ass approach next year in your one last ride and prove all of us “basketball Bennys” wrong. You’ve been coasting for 5 years. You are not Kentucky basketball. We were greatness before you, a short time with you and ready to be back after you. I WAS one of your biggest advocates. Then you stopped caring about Kentucky wins and started caring about everything else. You coach UK basketball. There was a day when 5 star lottery picks took care of the rest. That is not today, not with transfer portal, not with NIL. BBN couldn’t care less about the NBA draft. Let me say that one more time. BBN does not care about the NBA. Your job until you leave, hopefully sooner than later is to win college basketball games for the University of Kentucky. We all know that’s not your priority so do us all a favor. While you are still monopolizing the head coaching spot here at UK turn your narcissistic behavior towards actually succeeding at your primary job function and focus on UK men’s basketball wins at all costs. I may not speak for em all but I’m pretty sure I speak for a lot.
You definitely speak for me, well done! I'm really looking forward to the NBA fans who keep showing up here, pretending to be UK fans. They know who they are. Maybe they'll yip in this thread.

Well said.

He basically a thief. Knowing he’s getting paid to win games but everyone knows this is not his priority. I guess some people egos are so big they can sleep at night not caring.

Reactions: UKMKG
There is NO ONE better suited to take the job at this time. Hate on me all you want but it’s the truth. I, for one, hope Cal tears it up next year! GO BIG BLUE!!!
giphy.gif

I agree with the original post, and appreciate the pun. As to the response of no one better, it wouldn't take much to go better than 2-8 in your last 10 postseason games.

There is NO ONE better suited to take the job at this time. Hate on me all you want but it’s the truth. I, for one, hope Cal tears it up next year! GO BIG BLUE!!!
Who will be better suited this time next year? Name me one!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT