ADVERTISEMENT

Shout out to Barion Brown

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
He’s caught alot of hell on this board this season but without his 102 yd kick return and his clutch catch late UK loses today!

Like I told you guys before; he’s a game changer.
GBB!!!

Plus the 2 non holding calls. Zero penaltirs today. Give me a ****ing break. SEC refs are on the take. Big suprise.
Uhhh, the wind blowed in Plummer’s face . . . uh, Coach Brohm had the sh!ts . . . uh, it was too cold and too damn hot . . . uh, it was too wet until it was too dry . . . uh, the sun blinded Malik Cunningham (where ever the fu@k he is) . . . them Cards was runnin’ uphill, both ways . . . .

Last edited:
Obviously you are too upset right now to be rational. Sober up, trim up that line beard, for Christ’s sake take a shower then come back and see us when you feel more sane.
Yeah, bro, snuff that last menthal out, get some sleep, avoid walking the Second Street Bridge for at least a week, and cross your tattooed fingers for roundball . . . in 2029!!!

Plus the 2 non holding calls. Zero penaltirs today. Give me a ****ing break. SEC refs are on the take. Big suprise.
Do it hurt?

Hmmm?

Stoops pushed that ish in , again, but he ain’t sent no card . . . no flowers . . . no Candygram . . . .

Ahhh, he’s a “love ‘em” and “leave ‘em”chunky tart!!!

Reactions: ktbug
Do it hurt?

Hmmm?

Stoops pushed that ish in , again, but he ain’t sent no card . . . no flowers . . . no Candygram . . . .

Ahhh, he’s a “love ‘em” and “leave ‘em”chunky tart!!!
You, my friend, are the ultimate trash talker. Kudos!

Most of the penalties called on your ghetto ass football team were of no consequence situations you line-beard, Crown drinking phuq.

Somebody call The Whambalance!
ems.cHJkLWVtcy1hc3NldHMvbW92aWVzLzM1NGMxNDNmLTc2ZTYtNGJhYy1hOWE4LTg1OGEzMjFkOGQzNy5qcGc=

Just be glad those officials didn't flag your punk players for every personal foul and every cheap shot you sorry players should have been called for today.

Reactions: ArtLaibsGhost
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT