ADVERTISEMENT

Shoes

J_Dee

Junior
Mar 21, 2008
I'm not a shoe collector (unlike most of my nephews -- one of 'em collects Jordans, which I know absolutely nothing about) but I've still got about a dozen pair.

I wear Cons when I'm not at work. My latest purchases:

438293724_1914783112306710_5115196474929395863_n.png

Show us what you've got.

I've got....

* A pair of Sketchers flip flops I wear to the beach that are 6 years old.
* A pair of Joeseph Seibel sandals
* A pair of Teva sandals
* A pair of Ortho sneakers
* A pair of Timberlands for hiking

Reactions: J_Dee
Do you guys just wear a pair of sneakers/trainers with every outfit? Or are we just talking our favorite most comfortable pair? Most worn? I love shoes and have tons of em but have no clue what to post in here lol.

My favorite sneaker of all time are the jordan 11 concord. Nothing is quite as sharp imo.

Reactions: J_Dee and GeraldV
I was always a Jordan III guy. Those were always my favorite.

I generally wear a pair of sneakers with every outfit now, unless I have to go to circuit or district court. If I’m not in court, I’m in sneakers every day.

I've reached full dad mode with some skechers slip-ins and hey dudes. I used to wear a mix of Jordan 1, 4, or 11s and Air Force Ones. What has happened to my life?

Wear Glycerins when I'm out walking my 4 miles. Otherwise when it's over 40, it's either flips or Keen Newports. Socks sux.

KEEN Men's Newport Closed Toe Leather Sandals

shopping

Last edited:
Nike invincible 3 is the most comfortable shoe I’ve ever had

I have several pairs of Jordan 1,3, and 11

A few pair of Yeezys

And unlimited Nike running shoes

I have:

Some plain Jane black New Balances (“good” shoes)
Some old plain Jane black New Balances (mowing shoes)
A pair of black Puma sandals that I wear almost exclusively May-October (f some socks)
Timberlands for winter/rugged stuff
Pair of Dollar General water shoes for kayaking.

That’s my entire shoe game.

90% are DSW athletic shoes that run about $60/pair. I wear them for maybe 6-9 months and then donate them, mostly because I feel strongly that after enough mileage, a shoe loses it's stability and support. Most people don't realize the difference a brand new pair of the exact same shoes feel, compared to the ones you just wore every day for the last year. You'd be amazed at just how bad the latter feel, but you've grown accustomed to them.

The other 10% are dressier sneakers/casual shoes for going out. A few pairs of dress shoes thrown in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT