ADVERTISEMENT

Who is using UK more?

I think the difference lies in being a good player to showcase individuality and a good player in a team concept.

The system JC was using was basically an NBA model that was about a players ability to 'beat' another player one on one, while Pope is a follower of a team being more important.

Both CAN win, but the Pope model is more what the older fans remember. Pope's plan would also lend itself with a bit more continuity with more players having multiple years in the system...we hope....instead of one year and out.

Please explain the process you would utilize to fill the roster this year. I'll hang up and listen.

We agree on what type of players we want, and actually, Carr's quote is what prompted my question. It can be taken several ways. I know that players that wear this jersey do it because of the fans and the state, or I know that players do it because they get drafted higher after wearing that jersey. Obviously, what I thought would be a decent discussion about why in this day and age any kid goes to any school despite knowing nothing about the tradition, didn't work and has caused me to be cussed and called a cal nut hugger, bastard, etc. I appreciate those that understood what I was asking and were willing to discuss it.
Tough crowd on here, huh??
🤣😂

Just so everyone knows, the OP is a huge Calipari fan and let everyone know in other threads that he is a retired lawyer that loves to “debate” with people to keep his “mind sharp”. So, he’s basically here to argue with people and that’s it. He’s going to be negative on here no matter what if things are going good. This thread he started is a perfect example. Everyone’s happy and he’s gotta put a negative spin on it.
Another thing to take into consideration is the OP is also at an advanced age. Late 80’s early 90’s.

Reactions: Woodrow_Call_1998
Another thing to take into consideration is the OP is also at an advanced age. Late 80’s early 90’s.
Yeah I understand that, but it doesn’t matter if you’re 18 or 88 it’s not right to show up anywhere just to pick arguments. I deleted my post

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT