ADVERTISEMENT

Sheesh guys

Work on Continuing to get better on defense and rebounding, ball movement is really good this year when the right players are on the court, best 3 point shooting team we've had in a while. Need to continue to work on PT distribution, get Adou back to lessen Edwards minutes, more minutes for dilly and Shep and less for Wagner, and more Ugonna and less Bradshaw that's just how I see it.

Y’all don’t leave me a lot of hope for this weekend, not that I had much anyway. Making it look too easy. Think this will be a team that makes a deep run for y’all. What are you liking about this team so far? What do you think the Cats need to work on to make a deep run?
Stick around and read the post from UK fans about this team and you will have hope.

Y’all don’t leave me a lot of hope for this weekend, not that I had much anyway. Making it look too easy. Think this will be a team that makes a deep run for y’all. What are you liking about this team so far? What do you think the Cats need to work on to make a deep run?
Me too but half our board thinks we lose first weekend so who knows. I personally love this team. When Thiero gets back we will be rockin.

What’s the overview on you guys this year. I only watched the Tennessee game so I don’t have a great feel for what UGA is

Reactions: Fox2monk
Hey GTD

Man was sure pulling for the puppies last weekend, was hopping you beat that nasty ass orange bunch.

Our centers will not be blocking any more shots.
Edwards is going to play PG because DJ wants to focus on lobs for dunks.

Saying all this just in case you're really a scout for Georgia.

Rebounding is the major issue for this team.

Getting Theiro back will help that.

But we need more help.

Ugo can be a help. If we clean up rebounding the sky is the limit.

Best team in the country right now. Even with flaws.

• Haha
Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns
Less minutes for Edwards, start Reed and let DJ spell him. More Ugonna and less Bradshaw, less shots from Dilly, and a commitment to D.

But we need more help.

You can’t really mean we are the best team in the country, right? Top 16- sure. We just lost to A&M and have a loss to UNCW. Our D is porous and our rebounding is bad.

Reactions: RunninRichie

But we need more help.

Lol best team my ass.

You can’t really mean we are the best team in the country, right? Top 16- sure. We just lost to A&M and have a loss to UNCW. Our D is porous and our rebounding is bad.
You do realize that you're talking to a bot, right?

• Love
Reactions: UKortho
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT