ADVERTISEMENT

Sharpe Enrolled in Summer and Fall Classes

I may be wrong, but doesn't class registration end soon? I think he's just filling out his schedule to "cover all angles" in the event he does return. No harm in doing so, doesn't cost a dime to schedule classes.

This is true, but I think the point is: why bother doing it at all and mapping out a schedule if you are 1,000% leaving and the decision is already made?

The answer would be (IMO): You wouldn't. So there must be at least somewhat of a glimmer of a thought he might be staying.

Tucker said the other day that his camp is still insisting to Cal and the other coaches that he is coming back.

Trying really hard to not get my hopes up. IF we get Sharpe and Oscar to come back, Cal has a chance at redemption next year.
Imagine if Sharpe comes back, Oscar is at the four and somehow God smiles and Timme comes to play the 5.

Id think Daffy Duck would have to show up at that point.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I mean that is great and all but 0% chance he returns IMO. I am surprised none of our resident conspiracy theorists have not theorized that Cal/Sharpe's handles had him do this to come back later on and say "See, he was torn" when he really was 100% gone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT