ADVERTISEMENT

Severe Weather Tonight

Here in central Kentucky looks like 20 mph winds and thunderstorms. Some severe stuff just west of Lexington. Everyone should keep their guard up just in case.

Ryan just said there’s gonna be another similar night to this one soon. Starting to think that global warming isn’t a conspiracy.

Reactions: chroix
Apparently a few years ago it was said that “Tornado Alley” had shifted more east. Don’t know if that’s true but the southeast seems to be getting it’s fair share of tornadoes since.

Apparently a few years ago it was said that “Tornado Alley” had shifted more east. Don’t know if that’s true but the southeast seems to be getting it’s fair share of tornadoes since.

I believe it 100%. Where I live in Tennessee currently, it’s damn near the epicenter. We just had convington, Tennessee damn near wiped out. Every year it’s one of these counties around here.

We’re planning a move to Florida and everyone here repeats the line “but hurricanes!!”

I’m like yea well I’d prefer warnings I’m tired of hiding my kids in closets 20 times a year wondering if the roof is gonna rip away.

Ryan just said there’s gonna be another similar night to this one soon. Starting to think that global warming isn’t a conspiracy.

The earth is warming. We just live in an age where we think we can control everything, politicians have convinced everyone they have all the answers, science has turned into a power grab game for profit.

I don’t and have never claimed to understand a ****ing planets climate controls, patterns, or changes. But what I do know is regardless, we can’t change any of it.

Enjoy your lives and pray for the kids that come behind you.

I know Little Rock AR was slammed with a large tornado—as well as the Memphis area/N MS.

We’re here. We’re alive. 901 Shelby MTown Still rockin Khakis with a cuff and a crease. Still not lovin police.

Ain’t a damn thing changed.

I’m a weather nerd.. Just devastating storms & tornadoes..

Check this Monster 🌪️ out from yesterday in Iowa..

7goh3y.jpg

The earth is warming. We just live in an age where we think we can control everything, politicians have convinced everyone they have all the answers, science has turned into a power grab game for profit.

I don’t and have never claimed to understand a ****ing planets climate controls, patterns, or changes. But what I do know is regardless, we can’t change any of it.

Enjoy your lives and pray for the kids that come behind you.

I and I alone can fix it. Donate now!

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I believe it 100%. Where I live in Tennessee currently, it’s damn near the epicenter. We just had convington, Tennessee damn near wiped out. Every year it’s one of these counties around here.

We’re planning a move to Florida and everyone here repeats the line “but hurricanes!!”

I’m like yea well I’d prefer warnings I’m tired of hiding my kids in closets 20 times a year wondering if the roof is gonna rip away.

Where you looking at? I lived at the beach for about a year and a half and it is the best. I miss swimming in the ocean every day. The beach is the best free gym in the world.

Were you looking at? I lived at the beach for about a year and a half and it is the best. I miss swimming in the ocean every day. The beach is the best free gym in the world.

Good for you my Brother.. Every time I go to the beach, I get roasted ☀️ & it’s like..

drinking-beach.gif

• Haha
Where you looking at? I lived at the beach for about a year and a half and it is the best. I miss swimming in the ocean every day. The beach is the best free gym in the world.

Gonna be the gulf area unless something changes. Craziest shit, when it all began it was Bay STL Mississippi. Then I got another offer a lot better in Florida. Since then every time I think it’s settled I get a call about an application from a while back. So I look into that. Tampa is the best offer I’ve had but I’ve got rental properties in Tennessee so I would rather stay farther north if I can.

I know what you mean. I grew up going to Florida and the food, spring training baseball, and beach workouts are some of the things that I’m so excited about. But I’m not swimming too far out. Sharks and I’ve had a close call at a young age. Close call as in a shark swam right by me and my sister at destin in the 90’s. A little scared of them.

Gonna be the gulf area unless something changes. Craziest shit, when it all began it was Bay STL Mississippi. Then I got another offer a lot better in Florida. Since then every time I think it’s settled I get a call about an application from a while back. So I look into that. Tampa is the best offer I’ve had but I’ve got rental properties in Tennessee so I would rather stay farther north if I can.

I know what you mean. I grew up going to Florida and the food, spring training baseball, and beach workouts are some of the things that I’m so excited about. But I’m not swimming too far out. Sharks and I’ve had a close call at a young age. Close call as in a shark swam right by me and my sister at destin in the 90’s. A little scared of them.

Yeah I got into open water distance swimming and sharks are a definite concern but they won’t mess with you for the most part. And I’m pretty sure in Florida the real danger are the idiot drivers. That Tampa/St Pete area has some damn nice spots. Panhandle has great spots too. Good luck with it man. Nothing better than getting done working and watching the sun set over the gulf.

Reactions: LOL_Man and Gromcat

Yeah, I've noticed Tennessee gets their fair share now. Growing up, one of my teachers pulled a dumb move and taught us about tornadoes when I was real young and I was scared half to death anytime we got any type of warning for the next few years. I've got family who were in the one that hit Bullitt County in '96. Tornado skipped a few homes (including theirs) and destroyed several others down the street. Freaky, scary shit.

Looks like another outbreak to possibly happen tomorrow. Might even be worse than the one a few days ago. Not sure if Kentucky will be hit much...but a lot of similar areas will be hit again.

The gulf is warm as hell right now causing moisture and instability. I read that we had over 150 more tornado reports for this season compared to last year at this time. Stay safe everyone...
Seems to be a pattern for maybe a massive severe weather season. Happens probably once or twice a decade.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT