ADVERTISEMENT

Watching Jaxson Robinson

So being in the healthcare industry myself, as a Dr, see you for what you are-a technician, a janitor in a hospital. I’m sure your successful stoner friends have reached tremendous heights(nurses, x-ray techs). Thanks for your blessings btw. Typical stoner, justifying how innocuous it is.
Nope. I actually work in the mental Healthcare industry. I specialize in patients with TBIs and major mental deficits. These friends I speak of aren't in the health care insustry at all. They all but 1 went to post graduate work and not sure what you do but half of them make more than you. Lol. My most successful friend smokes a small joint every night. It's like having a couple scotches man. Your reasoning is insane. It truly is more than innocuous. It has substantial medical benefits in MANY pieces of medical literature. It helps my anxiety clinical depression, back issues and sleep problems.

Your close mindedness on cannabis shows off your age big time.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Why doesn’t it? If elite athletes are using it and saying it helps them who are you to question it? It helped me for pain management and migraines, and sure it’s doing the same for them. The only thing besides opiates (which I obviously wouldnt want to take if I didn’t have to) that helped my sciatica pain, which allowed me to work out consistently, which got me to lose 40+ pounds and now I’m in the best physical shape of my life.

But I’m sure you know better than I do…
It definitely helps with pain, I used to smoke a lot daily but the opiates eventually took over. Sad thing is now weed makes me paranoid anymore and I still have terrible pain, it sucks.

Last edited:
Nope. I actually work in the mental Healthcare industry. I specialize in patients with TBIs and major mental deficits. These friends I speak of aren't in the health care insustry at all. They all but 1 went to post graduate work and not sure what you do but half of them make more than you. Lol. My most successful friend smokes a small joint every night. It's like having a couple scotches man. Your reasoning is insane. It truly is more than innocuous. It has substantial medical benefits in MANY pieces of medical literature. It helps my anxiety clinical depression, back issues and sleep problems.

Your close mindedness on cannabis shows off your age big time.
I wouldn’t want them as a doctor, letting personal beliefs get in the way of proper care.

Reactions: EastLansingCat
Good luck without those you sneer down at that keep the show on the road.

I'd think a doctor would have some gratitude for nurses, PA's, and especially skilled techs rather than haughtily looking down your nose at such hard working folks.

You may well be the go to player on the team but you cannot be much better than your team.

I would not crap on or minimize my team to score points on the web because such doesn't even belong in my head.
Hospitals wouldn’t run safely without the workers who do the literally shitty work they do. I highly doubt they are a doctor. If they are I sure wouldn’t want to be on their team. Looking down on people is a terrible thing for the work they do to survive.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT