ADVERTISEMENT

Seeing a lot of posters tonight that I haven't seen in awhile

Maybe because of the loss?

You decide.
It’s not about this team. They deserve a better OC and they gotta give other QBs reps. We as a program don’t seem to always pin our hopes on 1 guy while other programs develop their 2nd and 3rd string QBs. You have to have options in college football. What don’t you understand about that fundamental point

It's really sad. They should have all slept on their thoughts.

Does it suck we lost? Yes. Does it seem like the offense was off? Yes. Is it the end of the world that we lost a game that Vegas was betting on us to lose in the worst of ways? No.

That doesn't mean this is a moral victory, but good lord the season is still 95% positive right now. Hell, most of the people complaining didn't think we would win five games this year. lol

Reactions: jauk11 and htbud11
It’s not about this team. They deserve a better OC and they gotta give other QBs reps. We as a program don’t seem to always pin our hopes on 1 guy while other programs develop their 2nd and 3rd string QBs. You have to have options in college football. What don’t you understand about that fundamental point

I understand plenty. Who are all of these teams developing 3 QBs that aren't 5*s?

I realize we had a big weakness at LT. when we ran right side we had success but we have numerous plays that relied on the left side blocking or protection. We had plays with Conrad lined up wide left. Why didn’t we roll Terry to the right away from your weakness. So I put this squarely on Eddie Gran

Not about the OC, it's about the HC...Couch could be on this team and we would look the same on offense.

Not about the OC, it's about the HC...Couch could be on this team and we would look the same on offense.
There is no way Stoops called for a pass on 3rd and 2. I’ll watch replay but I’ll bet he gave Gran leash. But Gran recommended the play call

Random posters aren't the problem. Who cares? The problem is UK's OC and QB cost UK chance to have a season that hasn't been seen since the 70's.

I couldn't care less about posters showing up.

And yet you post on this thread.

Maybe because of the loss?

You decide.
Do they look like this?
giphy.gif

If so, they're probably cave dwellers, or Texas A&M fans showing their class...

Anybody that complains about tonight's game plan and lack of play calling is pretty damn hard to argue with.

Yeah, but that's not the point. The way they present their opinion is pretty easy to argue with, such as starting a thread where you say our kicker is a high school girl soccer player.

Seriously? Is that sh*t really necessary? No. Not at all.

Btw, a high school girl soccer player probably has a damn strong leg.

Yes those people are garbage. Personally me I'm like you real fans. I'm happy with the play calling and the lose. Hell we true fans wouldn't have it any other way.

Some of us go to home games and post mainly during away games.

This. I was out helping with a catering order during the game tonight. I go to most of the home games, and I post whether we win or lose. I knew that A&M would sell out against the run, so Terry had to be decent, and make A&M respect the pass. That 3rd and 2 -ugh!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT