ADVERTISEMENT

SEC lifts alcohol ban

He did! Go Dope Boy! Such superior cut and paste skills. Repeat yourself one more time ignorant stoner.
Do you always use fallacies when you can't argue substance?

Have you ever smoked or consumed marijuana?
Do you tell pregnant women what it's like to be pregnant and give birth?

If you really think I am some ignorant stoner, what does it say about for arguing with me for 2 days now?

Reactions: BlueCatNation

If you really think I am some ignorant stoner, what does it say about for arguing with me for 2 days now?

The ignorant stoner does it again. This is cut and paste on drugs. Amazing. Is that preggo gal impressed? Bet you are doing this munching down on those Doritos.

Just curious, who knocked up your gal? Sure wasn’t you.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6090909

Last edited:
The ignorant stoner does it again. This is cut and paste on drugs. Amazing. Is that preggo gal impressed? Bet you are doing this munching down on those Doritos.

Just curious, who knocked up your gal? Sure wasn’t you.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6090909

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/amp/319907

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/amp/319907

LOL!!!!!!!! This is why you get no data from me. I give you .gov and you respond with some BS article written by a chic into artificial wombs and Philosophical merging of technology. The drug trade ate your brain dope boy.

You get pissed when your gal got knocked or just just burn another one?

Impotent fool.

LOL!!!!!!!! This is why you get no data from me. I give you .gov and you respond with some BS article written by a chic into artificial wombs and Philosophical merging of technology. The drug trade ate your brain dope boy.

You get pissed when your gal got knocked or just just burn another one?

Impotent fool.
The findings come from a team of researchers led by Dr. Michael Eisenberg, who is an assistant professor of urology at Stanford University School of Medicine in California.

Dr. Andrew Sun, a resident in urology, is the first author of the paper. It was published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine.

https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(17)31417-0/fulltext

The findings come from a team of researchers led by Dr. Michael Eisenberg, who is an assistant professor of urology at Stanford University School of Medicine in California.

Dr. Andrew Sun, a resident in urology, is the first author of the paper. It was published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine.

A resident? Really? You are quoting an urologist in training? ROFL!!!

But dude, you can't read. They are shooting blanks. And who funded that study? And how much were they paid to have sex. Junk scieince is all you ever show meanwhile your mojo is leaking out with the weed.

Who knocked up your girl. Did she tell you it felt just like being high or something? Is that your obsession?

Last edited:
A resident? Really? You are quoting an urologist in training? ROFL!!!

But dude, you can't read. They are shooting blanks. And who funded that study? And how much were they paid to have sex. Junk scieince is all you ever show meanwhile your mojo is leaking out with the weed.

Who knocked up your girl. Did she tell you it felt just like being high or something? Is that your obsession?

Not read much? The guy who led the study isn't a resident. Nice try though. What do you have againt residents who are published in peer review journals and have spent countless hours researching, writing and studying on patients? Let me guess, you like to tell doctors how to practice medicine?

Should we tell everyone you are cherry picking articles off of legalization sites like leafly.com?
Sites that don’t give a damn about public health as long as thing can avoid the narcs? That none of your articles are traceable to the AMA, CDC or other mainstream medical organization? That you just want your dope without getting arrested no matter who gets hurt?

Meanwhile about your knocked up girl. We know it wasn’t you.

The findings come from a team of researchers led by Dr. Van nostren who is an assistant professor of urology at The institute.

Not read much? The guy who led the study isn't a resident. Nice try though. What do you have againt residents who are published in peer review journals and have spent countless hours researching, writing and studying on patients? Let me guess, you like to tell doctors how to practice medicine?

Should we tell everyone you are cherry picking articles off of legalization sites like leafly.com?
Sites that don’t give a damn about public health as long as thing can avoid the narcs? That none of your articles are traceable to the AMA, CDC or other mainstream medical organization? That you just want your dope without getting arrested no matter who gets hurt?

Meanwhile about your knocked up girl. We know it wasn’t you.
Lol, as long as we tell everyone the truth first, that it is from a highly credible peer reviewed medical journal published on behalf of the International society of sexual medicine. Besides the latter society, it is also an official journal for the International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health. And that it was conducted at the highly prestigious and globally renowned academic institution of Stanford.

To be honest though, you can continue to write lies any fabrications because no one here believes you have any knowledge or credibility about what you are saying. Everyone is laughing at your expense. You've already had multiple lies and propaganda pointed as as factually inaccurate. Not to mention you seem enamoured with my sexual practices, which is coming off a little homosexual to be honest. It's cool if that is your thing, I am sure being yourself makes your parents proud and all, but I feel certain you aren't my type.

Lol, as long as we tell everyone the truth first, that it is from a highly credible peer reviewed medical journal published on behalf of the International society of sexual medicine. Besides the latter society, it is also an official journal for the International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health. And that it was conducted at the highly prestigious and globally renowned academic institution of Stanford.

To be honest though, you can continue to write lies any fabrications because no one here believes you have any knowledge or credibility about what you are saying. Everyone is laughing at your expense. You've already had multiple lies and propaganda pointed as as factually inaccurate. Not to mention you seem enamoured with my sexual practices, which is coming off a little homosexual to be honest. It's cool if that is your thing, I am sure being yourself makes your parents proud and all, but I feel certain you aren't my type.

Anything by a reputable center that has oversight responsibility that wasn’t funded by legalization entities? Of course not.

You mean Stanford, the state funded school in a state that is in dire need of additional revenue? The one that was grasping at any study possible to vaiidate it to the public. That Stanford?

No CDC, AMA, Gold Care Standard, FDA, or other group that practices actual science?

Dude you are the one that brought up pregnant women. You’ve been trying to skate on that low testosterone study that has never been refuted. Now you are gonna bash gays to deflect more? You really are a low life in addition to being a society hating doper.

Whi knocked up your girl? You damn sure can’t.

Anything by a reputable center that has oversight responsibility that wasn’t funded by legalization entities? Of course not.

You mean Stanford, the state funded school in a state that is in dire need of additional revenue? The one that was grasping at any study possible to vaiidate it to the public. That Stanford?

No CDC, AMA, Gold Care Standard, FDA, or other group that practices actual science?

Dude you are the one that brought up pregnant women. You’ve been trying to skate on that low testosterone study that has never been refuted. Now you are gonna bash gays to deflect more? You really are a low life in addition to being a society hating doper.

Whi knocked up your girl? You damn sure can’t.
Stanford is a public university in your world? It also has a 27 billion dollar endowment. Lmao, you think they need more funding? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

200.gif
giphy.gif

Leland Stanford Junior University (Stanford University or Stanford)[11] is a privateresearch university in Stanford, California. Stanford is known for its academic strength, wealth, proximity to Silicon Valley, and ranking as one of the world's top universities.

Also: if you read the actual publication you will see it says

Funding: None.

You will also find it is highly accredited.

Why all the lies?

Why are you so worried about me sexually?

Last edited:
Stanford is a public university in your world? It also has a 27 billion dollar endowment. Lmao, you think they need more funding? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

200.gif
giphy.gif

Leland Stanford Junior University (Stanford University or Stanford)[11] is a privateresearch university in Stanford, California. Stanford is known for its academic strength, wealth, proximity to Silicon Valley, and ranking as one of the world's top universities.

Also: if you read the actual publication you will see it says

Funding: None.

You will also find it is highly accredited.

Why all the lies?

Who funded the study?

Why are you such an ignorant stoner?

Why are you trying to induce me to smoke pot every post by asking the same question every post. Why do you bash gays?

And who got your girl friend knocked up?

Who funded the study?

Why are you such an ignorant stoner?

Why are you trying to induce me to smoke pot every post by asking the same question every post. Why do you bash gays?

And who got your girl friend knocked up?
Lol, dude, you called Stanford a state funded university of California and said "You mean Stanford, the state funded school in a state that is in dire need of additional revenue? The one that was grasping at any study possible to vaiidate it to the public. That Stanford?"

The same Stanford that is one of the wealthiest in the world with a 27 billion dollar endowment and internationally renowned for academic and research achievements, yet you think they are in need of validation to the public?

You've lost man. If it wasn't over it is now. There is no coming back from that. It was really over yesterday when you could never provide any data to refute. You are grasping at anything and resorting to constant ad hominem, straw man and the occasional red herring fallacies. Everyone who has commented has been against what you believe. Obviously this is all very important to you for some odd reason you don't seem to be able to articulate or provide proof for. And that's cool! Always stand up for what you believe I guess, even if you aren't sure why you believe it. Unfortunately for you though, new states are legalizing it every year and it is only a matter of time until there is federal law allowing recreational use. 33 states and DC already have it legalized in some manner. Hopefully the "stoned zombies" don't get you.

Last edited:
Lol, dude, you called Stanford a state funded university of California and said "You mean Stanford, the state funded school in a state that is in dire need of additional revenue? The one that was grasping at any study possible to vaiidate it to the public. That Stanford?"

The same Stanford that is one of the wealthiest in the world with a 27 billion dollar endowment and internationally renowned for academic and research achievements, yet you think they are in need of validation to the public?

You've lost man. If it wasn't over it is now. There is not coming back from that. It was really over yesterday when you could never provide any data to refute. You are grasping at anything and resorting to constant ad hominem, straw man and the occasional red herring fallacies. Everyone who has commented has been against what you believe. Obviously this is all very important to you for some odd reason you don't seem to be able to articulate or provide proof for. And that's cool! Always stand up for what you believe I guess, even if you aren't sure why you believe it. Unfortunately for you though, new states are legalizing it every year and it is only a matter of time until there is federal law allowing recreational use. 33 states and DC already have it legalized in some manner. Hopefully the "stoned zombies" don't get you.

So you are telling me Stanford does free research? Dude, the study was state funded or funded by some legalization group. There are no companion studies. Nobody in mainstream medicine uses Pot as a prescribed sex enhancement. There is a REASON for that. Its bogus and the risks do not outweigh the benefits. The docs don't like dealing with the guys whining about low testosterone.

You are a stoned out doper who wants to buy his dope without getting arrested.

Nobody cares about you sexually. The pot has burned out your gonads. I'm just wondering why you keep hiding that study.

But you are preoccupied with pregnancy. I want to know who knocked up your girlfriend. Maybe you just don't know. That would be embarrassing.

Last edited:
So you are telling me Stanford does free research? Dude, the study was state funded or funded by some legalization group. There are no companion studies. Nobody in mainstream medicine uses Pot as a prescribed sex enhancement. There is a REASON for that. Its bogus and the risks do not outweigh the benefits. The docs don't like dealing with the guys whining about low testosterone.

You are a stoned out doper who wants to buy his dope without getting arrested.

Nobody cares about you sexually. The pot has burned out your gonads. I'm just wondering why you keep hiding that study.

But you are preoccupied with pregnancy. I want to know who knocked up your girlfriend. Maybe you just don't know. That would be embarrassing.
Ever heard the term pro bono or volunteer? Why would Standford put their reputation at risk to bs a peer reviewed study published in a renowned medical journal? Why would the doctors invovled put their reputations at risk over something like sex enhancement?

Because it's still being researched. Many people use it at times for that. Have you ever had sex while under the influence of marijuana? If not, how would you honestly know?

Who is hiding your study? Your major concern for not legalizing marijuana is that it might have a low risk for testosterone loss? That has literally been all of your data so far and even it was inconclusive.

What risk? You have yet to show one? What percentage of men who smoke weed responsibly deal with loss of testosterone or sex drive? You can lose sex drive with by taking various medicines, aging, having various diseases, being out of shape, because of diet, smoking cigarettes, drinking. Any of those factors could be responsible for testosterone use. Your casyle study even mentions that if you read. It never proves smoking cannibas is directly corellated to loss of testosterone. I
Do you have a study that shows risk for users who don't smoke but consume via edible, wax, pill, vapor or so forth.

Trump voting, fox news watching, pot smoking independent here to moderate this debate.

Youre maybe one of, if not the most narcissistic assholes ive seen a long argument from.

Not only are you completely unwilling to have a well mannered, GROWN UP, debate.. but youre a huge hypocrite who either cant or wont add any substance. Youre also dead wrong on a lot of things. You call him a dope propaganda boy.. but you very much seem like a big pharma bro.

Youve made some good points and you get bonus points for dealing with an enormous douche bag without getting too hostile.

You lose points for acting like a typical libetal fox news basher. Fox news while having some negatives, i mean they are MSM so of course, is proven to be the most neutral station on the tele.

Dont belittle your debate skills by becoming the typical grungy portland antifa liberal idiot.

And to @sluggercatfan dont give up.. i drove my parents to the same lows you are going though. They didnt give up and ive beaten the beast. Mine started before it was mainstream, but im now years and yeads past it and have a family with 3 kids. Fo whatever you gotta do and dont give up.
Thank you...going to try Casey's law next and if that doesn't work i don't know what will be next. Don't think he has the desire in him it takes to quit. Congratulations on your sobriety and common sense approach. Funny thing is in this discussion is that one guy belittles Fox News and doesn't watch, but knows every anchor on the station and what they preach . LOL!

Holy shit do either one you have a job or any sort of family that wants to be around you? Have you guys spent 48 hours arguing back and forth about freakin weed? Jesus how embarrassing

Some people are just broken inside and will get addicted to anything that numbs their mental or physical pains

I know people that are addicted to numbing their pains ...but use MJ to do it. if they didnt have MJ ... they'd find something else to do it. being addicted to a substance though means you need that substance to keep going.... and MJ doesnt cause your body to need more MJ.

I'm tired.... so forgive me if I worded that confusingly.

P.S. I have friends and family that do medical MJ and the health benefits are real with autism and body pains. My son is 7 with autism and when he gets old enough.... I'm perfectly fine with him using MJ for his autism... of course when he's older.

Holy shit do either one you have a job or any sort of family that wants to be around you? Have you guys spent 48 hours arguing back and forth about freakin weed? Jesus how embarrassing
At least I have an excuse...I'm supposedly a "stoned out doper." The other guy is evidently just crazy as hell!

All the mainstream news agencies an America suck and have for a while.

Where are you getting these numbers? Is there an article or something.

Last week Fox news was airing a doctored video of the Pelosi and passing it off as authentic. Even after proven as altered. I don't like Pelosi much, but nothing about that is unbiased. The 2 I named are more unbiased, I have seen nothing from the rest to suggest it. Hannity, Shapiro, Carlson, Ingrahm, Fox and Friends, The 5 are the highest viewed shows on their network and are all incredibly biased and talk shows.

CNN and MSNBC employee people both sides and put them on panels; however, just like FOX and liberal commentary, they cut them off, limit their time and sound bite their segments. They are all unbiased. I would need to see in unbiased support that Fox ranks higher in being unbiased. I would say they are honestly all about the same. I don't get my national news from any of them. Sadly you have to look at news outlets or publications outside of the country to get the most unbiased and accurate news about the country.

It was done by some private college... think it was called haaaavaahhd or something like that...

Cnn, msnbc, nbc, etc etc all use doctored videos all the time.. trump feeding koi fish with the japanese pm, trump not holding the door for the obamas... hell, cnn was even caught staging their "news"

They were also outed in the wikileaks as colluding with the Democrats and feeding debate questions, writing biased articles and squashing damaging information.

You can argue all you want.. but the proof is literally proven by 48%positive/52% negative vs 7/93

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...age-has-been-negative/?utm_term=.230c798bdc12

2mpn0pf.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: morgousky
And also @BlueintheBrew

May want to recheck your knowledge on the pelosi video.

From ultra liberal rag salon.com. "Even Fox News issued an on-air fact checkdebunking the video after pro-Trump online pundits Diamond and Silk cited the video to smear Pelosi as a “non-functioning alcoholic” who “slurs her words.”"

See... fair and balanced. Cnn never owned up to doctoring any videos.. nor to colluding with the dIms

Ever heard the term pro bono or volunteer? Why would Standford put their reputation at risk to bs a peer reviewed study published in a renowned medical journal? Why would the doctors invovled put their reputations at risk over something like sex enhancement?

Because it's still being researched. Many people use it at times for that. Have you ever had sex while under the influence of marijuana? If not, how would you honestly know?

Who is hiding your study? Your major concern for not legalizing marijuana is that it might have a low risk for testosterone loss? That has literally been all of your data so far and even it was inconclusive.

What risk? You have yet to show one? What percentage of men who smoke weed responsibly deal with loss of testosterone or sex drive? You can lose sex drive with by taking various medicines, aging, having various diseases, being out of shape, because of diet, smoking cigarettes, drinking. Any of those factors could be responsible for testosterone use. Your casyle study even mentions that if you read. It never proves smoking cannibas is directly corellated to loss of testosterone. I
Do you have a study that shows risk for users who don't smoke but consume via edible, wax, pill, vapor or so forth.

I show you a legit and reviewed study that has been replicated. You show me junk science.

Pro bono my ass. Get real. Only a dumb ass would say that. That study was targeted. Very common in politics.

I chose that testosterone topic because I knew it would piss you off. Dopers are predictable. I have many other topics. But no point in having a legit discussion with a dope head like you. You just quote junk. I only have such discussions with people that can actually understand the theory behind the statistics. Ones that know about diluting a problem in an entire population. Such practices are unethical, but that never stops the drug lobby. Or the tobacco lobby. Same old crap, different drug.

But you want another topic? Ok, a very very simple one even your drug hazed brain can understand. What is the crime rate in zero tolerance for drugs cities like Dubai and Singapore? I can give you a hint. You can still smoke a joint cause you won't even need the fingers of one hand to count. Your drug info sites got that one covered? What's the drug cartel spin on that one?

Why are you so eager to get me to use drugs like you?

Last edited:
I show you a legit and reviewed study that has been replicated. You show me junk science.

Pro bono my ass. Get real. Only a dumb ass would say that. That study was targeted. Very common in politics.

I chose that testosterone topic because I knew it would piss you off. Dopers are predictable. I have many other topics. But no point in having a legit discussion with a dope head like you. You just quote junk. I only have such discussions with people that can actually understand the theory behind the statistics. Ones that know about diluting a problem in an entire population. Such practices are unethical, but that never stops the drug lobby. Or the tobacco lobby. Same old crap, different drug.

But you want another topic? Ok, a very very simple one even your drug hazed brain can understand. What is the crime rate in zero tolerance for drugs cities like Dubai and Singapore? I can give you a hint. You can still smoke a joint cause you won't even need the fingers of one hand to count. Your drug info sites got that one covered? What's the drug cartel spin on that one?

You probably should try some MJ... maybe you'd stop feeling the need to act like a jerk and holier than thou.

Reactions: BlueintheBrew
I should you a legit and review study that has been replicated. You should me junk science.

I chose that testosterone topic because I knew it would piss you off. Dopers are predictable. I have many other topics. But no point in having a legit discussion with a dope head like you. You just quote junk. I only have such discussions with people that can actually understand the theory behind the statistics. Ones that know about diluting the a problem in an entire population. Such practices are unethical, but that never stops the drug lobby. Or the tobacco lobby. Same old crap, different drug.

You are just rambling about man, making no sense. Your study even said it wasn't affirmed or proven. It was just an inconclusive study that said it only showed a potential probability of being accurate. It could simply be a correlation and not causation. Which they reference. Yours wasn't legit at all.

On the contrary, I showed you a published, peer review study that was headed by a renowned expert in the field at a premier university in the world, Stanford, whom you thought was a public state university of CA desperate for cash and validation. It was published in a highly credited medical journal widely used by doctors all over the world. Shame you don't know the difference.

I'm sorry you don't want to accept that, but it is reality. Of course, you think Stanford is a public state funded school that is poor and seeking validation, so your reality is obviously a bit skewed at this point. Hahaha.

Why would I be pissed about the testosterone thing? It is unproven and has counter research that has been affirmed to show the opposite to be correct. I find it weird your concerned about other mens sexual abilities as your primary focus when discussing reasons against legalization. That is creepy and makes me wonder why that is a focus for you...

If there are such issues as you claim, why would it be so easily diluted? If your data is so easily diproven or discredited its because it's not good data. Why so scared to share it?

Singapore has actually had an increase in marijuana related crimes. Also, In 2018, Singapore was ranked 151st out of 180 nations by Reporters Without Borders in the Worldwide Press Freedom Index.[187] The government has restricted freedom of speech and freedom of the press and has limited other civil and political rights.[188] The right to freedom of speech and association guaranteed by Article 14(1) of the Constitution of Singapore is restricted by the subsequent subsection (2) of the same Article.

If you like Singapore's laws, why not go live there?

Dubai has legalized Dokha. They also wipe their ass with their bare left hand, dont allow hugging, kissing, or holding hands. You also have to aquire a special license just to buy alcohol. Ohh, and...As per Gulf News, Dubai Police stated that the crime in Dubai is reduced by fifteen percent during 2017. However the cases of drugs operation increased by eight percent. If you like Dubai and it's laws, why not live there?

Last edited:
You are just rambling about man making no sense. Your study even said it wasn't affirmed or proven. Just an inconclusive study had a probability of being accurat. It could simply be a correlation and not causation. Which they reference. Yours wasn't legit at all.

On the contrary, I showed you a published, peer review study that was headed by a renowned expert in the field at a premier university in the world, whom you thought was a public state university of CA desperate for cash. It was published in a highly credited medical journal widely used by doctors all over the world. Shame you don't know the difference.

I'm sorry you don't want to accept that but it is reality. Of course you think Stanford is public, state funded, poor and seeking validation. Lol

Why would I be pissed about the testosterone thing. It is unproven and has counter research that has been affirmed to show the opposite to be correct. I find it weird your concerned about other mens sexual abilities as your primary focus. Thata creepy and makes me wonder why that is a focus for you...

If there are such issues as you claim, why would it be so easily diluted? If your data is so easily diproven or discredited its because it's not good data. Why so scared to share it?

Singapore has actually had an increase in marijuana related crimes. Also, In 2018, Singapore was ranked 151st out of 180 nations by Reporters Without Borders in the Worldwide Press Freedom Index.[187] The government has restricted freedom of speech and freedom of the press and has limited other civil and political rights.[188] The right to freedom of speech and association guaranteed by Article 14(1) of the Constitution of Singapore is restricted by the subsequent subsection (2) of the same Article.

If you like Singapore's laws, why not go live there?

Dubai has legalized Dokha. They also wipe their ass with their bare left hand, dont allow hugging, kissing, or hold hands. You also have to aquire a special license to buy alcohol. Ohh, and...As per Gulf News, Dubai Police stated that the crime in Dubai is reduced by fifteen percent during 2017. However the cases of drugs operation increased by eight percent. If you like Dubai and it's laws, why not live there?

You are so stoned you don’t even know how research is funded. Much is State and federally funded. Which is PUBLIC money. Any dumbass knows this. Apparently not stoned ones.

And how do those cities crime rates compare to the US ones? Ours are vastly higher. Of course your little druggie brain wants to ignore that.

Why do you want me to use drugs? Are you peddling too? How many children did you sell to?

Nobody is concerned about you sexually, least of all your knocked up girl. Your nads are burned out. She had to get her juice else where.

I don’t discuss meaningful numbers with doped up stoners. I just make fun of them.

Oh by the way, it causes testicular cancer too. Losing yours won’t matter.

Long term cognitive effects are reflected in your babbling.

Of course anyone that considers ALL the data knows this. Most non-druggies can use google too. Oops, they don’t have your cognitive impairment, I forgot.

You are so stoned you don’t even know how research is funded. Much is State and federally funded. Which is PUBLIC money. Any dumbass knows this. Apparently not stoned ones.

And how do those cities crime rates compare to the US ones? Ours are vastly higher. Of course your little druggie brain wants to ignore that.

Why do you want me to use drugs? Are you peddling too? How many children did you sell to?

Nobody is concerned about you sexually, least of all your knocked up girl. Your nads are burned out. She had to get her juice else where.

I don’t discuss meaningful numbers with doped up stoners. I just make fun of them.

Oh by the way, it causes testicular cancer too. Losing yours won’t matter.

Long term cognitive effects are reflected in your babbling.

Of course anyone that considers ALL the data knows this. Most non-druggies can use google too. Oops, they don’t have your cognitive impairment, I forgot.

None of what you just said is even remotely true, which is why you won't cite any data. It falls under the category of Stanford being a public school funded by CA in your reality.

Do you always use lies and fallacies when you can't argue substance?

None of what you just said is even remotely true, which is why you won't cite any data. It falls under the category of Stanford being a public school funded by CA in your reality.

Do you tell pregnant women what it's like s sto be pregnant and give birth?

I got lots of data. Just none a dope head can comprehend. LOL

And much of Stanford’s research is publicly funded. As it MIT, Harvard, etc. Only a major doped up dumb ass would suggest it was donated by Stanford.

Do you always keep asking the same dumb ass irrelevant questions over and over again? Or does that come from being brainwashed by dumbass druggie propaganda?

Your cancer started yet? Schizoid? Clearly your cognitive impairment has progressed beyond redemption. You are trying to induce others to use. Obsessed with pregnancy and you are an ignorant stoner. Why would anyone need data though there are mountains of it. We have you, Dope Boy.

Wrong again...MY son started out with heavy pot use and "graduated" to where he is today...I have made arrangements for his funeral. Hope none of you "pro user" guys ever have to go thru this...ALL drugs are bad and I'm including alcohol in that. My last reply hear because some don't give a damn or are to stupid.
This is very sad. Very sorry for your loss and the tragedy that happened. You may have chosen the wrong discussion to look for the level of sympathy you require at this time. I've experienced a loss in the recent past. My recommendation, shy away from message boards for a while. Seek comfort from actual people, those you know and who know you. This is not the best place you need to be now. Real friends. Be with them.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
What cracks me up is that some of Slugger's and Kybassfan's favorite players the past 10 years would smoke weed in a heart beat if you handed it to em.

I wonder if they'd stop being fans if they knew how many players we've had have smoked weed at parties in lexington

I got lots of data. Just none a dope head can comprehend. LOL

And much of Stanford’s research is publicly funded. As it MIT, Harvard, etc. Only a major doped up dumb ass would suggest it was donated by Stanford.

Do you always keep asking the same dumb ass irrelevant questions over and over again? Or does that come from being brainwashed by dumbass druggie propaganda?

Your cancer started yet? Schizoid? Clearly your cognitive impairment has progressed beyond redemption. You are trying to induce others to use. Obsessed with pregnancy and you are an ignorant stoner. Why would anyone need data though there are mountains of it. We have you, Dope Boy.
Sure you do bud! [winking]

Oh yea, I bet man. I bet it's just tons. Lmao.[laughing]

As long as it keeps your meltdown going, I will keep asking. :joy:

Why do Spain and the Netherlands have some of lowest crime rates in the world if legalized pot is so bad? What abour Uraguay and Canada? They both legalized recreational marijuana and have low crime rates which are dropping? Why are states that have legalized seeing a drop in violent crimes? If marijuana is so bad, why do places that have legalized it keep seeing drops in violent crime rates and drops in opioid users and drug related deaths?

Last edited:
Little doper boy trying to get America on drugs again. Spewing drug lord propaganda. So stoned he keeps repeating the same questions over and over.

I know people in all those countries drug Boy. They do’t paint such a pretty picture. They gave huge drug fueled problems in their society.

You still don’t know who knocked up your girl? Lol. You think I did? That why you keep asking you gay bashing dope head?

Some people are just broken inside and will get addicted to anything that numbs their mental or physical pains

I know people that are addicted to numbing their pains ...but use MJ to do it. if they didnt have MJ ... they'd find something else to do it. being addicted to a substance though means you need that substance to keep going.... and MJ doesnt cause your body to need more MJ.

I'm tired.... so forgive me if I worded that confusingly.

P.S. I have friends and family that do medical MJ and the health benefits are real with autism and body pains. My son is 7 with autism and when he gets old enough.... I'm perfectly fine with him using MJ for his autism... of course when he's older.
Have a 21 yr old grandson who is austic and doesn't do or need MJ or drugs...what the hell us that all about?

Little doper boy trying to get America on drugs again. Spewing drug lord propaganda. So stoned he keeps repeating the same questions over and over.

I know people in all those countries drug Boy. They do’t paint such a pretty picture. They gave huge drug fueled problems in their society.

You still don’t know who knocked up your girl? Lol. You think I did? That why you keep asking you gay bashing dope head?
giphy.gif

Lol, like you know Stanford is a public school of CA, in need of revenue and validation? :joy:

It was done by some private college... think it was called haaaavaahhd or something like that...

Cnn, msnbc, nbc, etc etc all use doctored videos all the time.. trump feeding koi fish with the japanese pm, trump not holding the door for the obamas... hell, cnn was even caught staging their "news"

They were also outed in the wikileaks as colluding with the Democrats and feeding debate questions, writing biased articles and squashing damaging information.

You can argue all you want.. but the proof is literally proven by 48%positive/52% negative vs 7/93

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...age-has-been-negative/?utm_term=.230c798bdc12

2mpn0pf.jpg
You have to be CRAZIER THAN HELL if you think FOX isn't a 1k times more "balanced" than all the liberal rags out there that claim to be "news" channels!! IF you (not you...he knows whi he is) don't watch FOX , how do you know every anchor/contributor on the network and what their view points are?

This is very sad. Very sorry for your loss and the tragedy that happened. You may have chosen the wrong discussion to look for the level of sympathy you require at this time. I've experienced a loss in the recent past. My recommendation, shy away from message boards for a while. Seek comfort from actual people, those you know and who know you. This is not the best place you need to be now. Real friends. Be with them.
Thank you...

You have to be CRAZIER THAN HELL if you think FOX isn't a 1k times more "balanced" than all the liberal rags out there that claim to be "news" channels!! IF you (not you...he knows whi he is) don't watch FOX , how do you know every anchor/contributor on the network and what their view points are?

Positive and negative have nothing to do with accuracy. 3 busty blondes on a sofa giggling continuously does come across as positive, but is what they are saying accurate? Can you provide a poll showing the accuracy and non bias of Fox News? All of the organizations are bias to their leaderships ideologies, but which ones most accurately report the news?

Also, from your sourced article. "For the sake of comparison, Harvard University’s Shorenstein Center earlier this year found that negative Trump coverage swamped positive Trump coverage over his first 100 days in office. See the chart below, but beware: Those red and green bars don’t include a significant portion of the coverage that Shorenstein categorized as “neutral.”

Meanwhile, his administration has proceeded to undercut the existing system. Just what would positive coverage look like? And on the mid-August Charlottesville rallying with neo-Nazi and Ku Klux Klan groups: One day, Trump was citing problems with “both sides”; then, in prepared remarks, he called out neo-Nazis; then he returned to his both-sides line of analysis. How do you engineer a positive spin on that progression?

Another finding in the MRC analysis relates to volume. Whereas the networks devoted just 10 percent of their airtime to President Barack Obama in 2015 and 2016, according to the MRC, they’re bingeing on Trump. More than a third of their airtime over the summer hovered over Trump, and more in the preceding months. Again, there’s a reality-based explanation here. Trump appears to relish creating news, which he frequently does on his Twitter account and elsewhere. Remember his explanation as to why he announced the pardoning of former Maricopa County, Ariz., sheriff Joe Arpaio just as Hurricane Harvey bore down on Texas? “In the middle of a hurricane, even though it was a Friday evening, I assumed the ratings would be far higher than they were normally,” said the president.
MW-FR660_Truste_20170803172454_MG.jpg

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to wording and story selection that favors the right and Mixed factually based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories that later must be retracted after being widely shared.
Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: MIXED Country: USA World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

Analysis / Bias

According to a Pew Research Center survey “Fox News was the main source for 40% of Trump voters” during the 2016 election. Further, another Pew Survey indicates “When it comes to choosing a media source for political news, conservatives orient strongly around Fox News. Nearly half of consistent conservatives (47%) name it as their main source for government and political news.”

Fox News typically looks at the issues from a conservative perspective and also has a number of on air personalities that are strong supporters of Trump, such as Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, and Tomi Lahren. Fox News typically skews conservative as there is less criticism of Trump, therefore the majority of stories are pro-Trump.

In review, Fox News publishes stories with emotionally loaded headlines such as “’They Wanted It to Blow Up’: Limbaugh Says Success of Trump-Kim Summit Caught Media Off Guard” and “Tucker: 2016 Russia Collusion ‘Witch Hunt’ Now Extends to Jill Stein.” When it comes to sourcing they typically utilize pro-Trump pundits such as Rush Limbaugh who has a very poor record with fact checkers, as well as credible sources such as the Wall Street Journal. Fox News is also known to publish right wing conspiracy theories, although after being sued they retracted the story. Fox News has also been deemed the least accurate cable news source according to Politifact.

Overall, we rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to wording and story selection that favors the right and Mixed factually based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories that later must be retracted after being widely shared. (7/19/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 1/27/2019)

FOX's file
fox_1.jpg

This scorecard shows the ratings for statements made on air by Fox, Fox News and Fox Business personalities and their pundit guests. Rulings do not include statements made on air by politicians or paid spokespeople.

Statements made on FOX

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT