ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Champ Game

Down 2 TDs with a whole half to go and they are getting one of their top receivers back who was suspended for the first half. If LSU doesn't score to start the second half, it will be a ballgame. You can't let a team as good as UGA think they still have a chance.

Georgia isnt that good. You were saying?

Reactions: Freetaxreturn
UGA has averaged the best recruiting classes over the past 3 years. No worse that Top 3 in 3 of the past 4 years. In the fourth year, top 10. They definitely are not a top 4 team in the country this year.

If I'm Ohio State or LSU I want no part of Clemson in that playoff game. I'd take Oklahoma any day.

This is turning into quite the beatdown. I enjoy watching UGA get beat in any game but especially big games.
I don’t really hate UGA like you do apparently, but I’m not crying about it them losing either.

I went over to Dawgvent, and just reading the thread titles reminds me of a meltdown on Rafters after losing in the NCAA.

I don’t really hate UGA like you do apparently, but I’m not crying about it them losing either.

I went over to Dawgvent, and just reading the thread titles reminds me of a meltdown on Rafters after losing in the NCAA.
I never hated them until I got UK season tickets. By far the worst fans I've had to deal with have been UGA fans. Since that encounter, I root for them to lose every game in every sport.

Reactions: PowerofPelphrey
Maybe I'm off - probably am. But LSU didn't get a lot of push into the UGA backfield. Even when they rushed, Fromm typically had time to throw. Not sure if that's good for LSU when they play a Clemson or osu.

Maybe UGA's line is just that good at pass blocking?

Wonder what Saban is thinking with Hurts in the playoff and him and Tua are staying home?

Hurts went out and the offense got better. Fields left and Fromm and UGA offense went on a downward slide. Don't think Saban is second guessing the choice, just wish Hurts was the backup.

This is turning into quite the beatdown. I enjoy watching UGA get beat in any game but especially big games.

I normally agree, but at some point we have got to start changing the perception that the SEC East is so far behind the West. Doesn't help to see our best team get boat-raced

Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT