ADVERTISEMENT

SEC/ACC Challenge Running Thread

Unranked team, without their best player, in a game that was looking like a double digit win until it got mucked up.

That's a bad showing for Duke. Coach K wins these games 95% of the time.

Reactions: gharding07
Yeah I was just making a bad joke that Louisville is terrible and wouldve flipped the result

Duke Top 5 next week? How high will they climb?
Wouldn't surprise me.

Seriously though they have to fall out of the top 10 next week. Criminal if not.

We, on the other hand, should realistically be 7-8. We should jump UT and UM for sure, and you can make a strong case that we should jump Gonzaga and Baylor as well as they've beaten no one.

Louisville in itself is just a walking L.

SEC officially wins 8-7!
Sweet. Arky clinches with a win over Duke. Can’t get any better.

Ah. Nvm. It ends in a tie because the ACC has one team more than we do. Sucks.

So who choked this for the SEC? Bama or Florida? I’m going Bama. Oats should’ve been able to beat an untangled Clemson At Tusca.

i actually I take that back, this is Miss Sts fault. Losing to a then 2-2 GT. Eww.

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me.

Seriously though they have to fall out of the top 10 next week. Criminal if not.

We, on the other hand, should realistically be 7-8. We should jump UT and UM for sure, and you can make a strong case that we should jump Gonzaga and Baylor as well as they've beaten no one.
UT wont fall Much. We should be 7th for sure.

Reactions: CatOfDaVille
Sweet. Arky clinches with a win over Duke. Can’t get any better.

Ah. Nvm. It ends in a tie because the ACC has one team more than we do. Sucks.

So who choked this for the SEC? Bama or Florida? I’m going Bama. Oats should’ve been able to beat an untangled Clemson At Tusca.
Bama based on preseason hype/ranking and having home court. Jay Williams said their crowd was equivalent to a tennis match and called out how dead it was lol.

Reactions: gharding07
7-7 but the three ranked ACC teams went 1-2 so the SEC wins.😉

Most surprising SEC loss to me? Bama at home to Clemson, but this must be a pretty good Clemson team.
It was all about whose style would prevail. Two play styles at opposite ends of the spectrum. I dont think Bama has as good of bigs as years past to help get stops/blocks and get them going in transition.

SEC wins the ACC/SEC challenge!

The point differential on ACC wins was +85

The point differential on SEC wins was +87

SEC wins by two points!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT