ADVERTISEMENT

SEC/ACC Challenge Running Thread

Muss seems like a bit of a choke artist. This isn't the first time I've seen his teams clam up at the end. They got lucky Duke didn't get a few TOs these last few posessions.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Every time I see a Cheats/Tenn score or comment it's "UNC led by 24". Pretty sure we led #8 Miami by 29. Wonder if ESPN remembers? 🤣

Prediction Arkansas will lose a game they are up in late because they are careless with the ball and don’t handle pressure well

Closest Dukes been in a while. Arky is so reckless with the ball this game is far from over.

7 pt lead and the Hogs have to get the ball up the fllor and make their FT's!!!

Musselman is a JOKE!!!

His team can't get the ball to halfcourt against a bunch of NERDS!!!

They are on the verge of blowing this thing!!!

I hate that this is going to skew the fouls for Duke. They have close to 10 fouls that were simply just trying to extend the game.

They were getting home court cooking @ Arky until then.

You ever notice when Duke plays on ESPN that if there is a questionable foul called that favors Duke, you get NO REPLAY>

Reactions: Kentucky2022
duke agressive press, but just plain poor decision making by arky. played scared. gonna escape though. LOVE IT

It would be nice if Bilas could maybe tell us what Arkansas needs to do to win games.. instead he's constantly trying to figure out how Duke can get back in, what they can do, and pointing out Arky's mistakes.

It's always great to see DOOK lose!!!

Cracking Up Lol GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT