ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday will be an interesting day!

Shooting my shot.

Good news is on the horizon :)
If not it could be getting sketchy. 2 players. Trying to be patient but dam. Just give us 1 player.

I am a bit surprised Pope is only brining 1 player from a top 25 team. I didn't want any bums but I figured 2-3. The big knock about waiting for Donovan was no players would come with him. Taking a breath and hoping Saturday is the day.

My phone is about to implode from Rafters updates every 2-3 mins for 4 days straight.

Come on big money, no wammies.

So Friday came and went and we are just down another potential player, Burks.

Don't care too much about Burks although I thought we would keep 1-2 guys. Just tell me we are about to have a big Saturday.

Would be nice to have at least enough guys to field a starting lineup by Derby. Come on big, huge Saturday.

Nervous Love You GIF by Hallmark Channel

Reactions: DraftCat
patience is a virtue
you do not just go and grab the first recruits that hit the portal
you target xxx amount and then you contact them.

Reactions: JASUN74
It could well be an interesting day. Luton Town plays at home against Brentford and it's simply
a must win game for Luton. And that's just the morning game!

Reactions: UK_fanatic
If not it could be getting sketchy. 2 players. Trying to be patient but dam. Just give us 1 player.

I am a bit surprised Pope is only brining 1 player from a top 25 team. I didn't want any bums but I figured 2-3. The big knock about waiting for Donovan was no players would come with him. Taking a breath and hoping Saturday is the day.

My phone is about to implode from Rafters updates every 2-3 mins for 4 days straight.

Come on big money, no wammies.
Stop!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT