ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Lemond is my hero

Trust me I am not sad but what is sad that you guys think it is acceptable to talk about women squirting to the ceiling in front of 23,000 people including little kids. Maybe they don't know what that means but having 3 kids I can guarantee that they will ask and then a parent has to have either lie or have an uncomfortable conversation with a 5 year old about what Ryan Lemond is talking about.

Trust me I am not sad but what is sad that you guys think it is acceptable to talk about women squirting to the ceiling in front of 23,000 people including little kids. Maybe they don't know what that means but having 3 kids I can guarantee that they will ask and then a parent has to have either lie or have an uncomfortable conversation with a 5 year old about what Ryan Lemond is talking about.

Ryan Lemond got fired over it, and it happened a while back. I think everyone is okay.

Rick runs a whore house for recruits in the dorm - still employed.

Lemond talks about it - gets fired.

Several years ago Matt Jones was the host of some banquet in Louisville. He made a Karen Sypher joke and Louisville fans were up in arms about how disgusting Matt Jones was for making the joke.

But somehow they were cool with Rick Pitino actually doing it.

Several years ago Matt Jones was the host of some banquet in Louisville. He made a Karen Sypher joke and Louisville fans were up in arms about how disgusting Matt Jones was for making the joke.

But somehow they were cool with Rick Pitino actually doing it.
I seem to remember that. It's what results from getting an indefinite free pass on your misdeeds from the local media. I see it slowly changing.

Maybe they don't know what that means but having 3 kids I can guarantee that they will ask and then a parent has to have either lie or have an uncomfortable conversation with a 5 year old about what Ryan Lemond is talking about.

Wouldn't want to have to parent your kids or anything...

Reactions: 420grover
You can't outsmart a 5 year old?

Sigh, UK is not going to allow that kind of language during a national broadcast. Are ther e really people debating that? I'm far from a snowflake but seriously, as wildcatT said, time and place. Does it bother me personally? No. I'm more disturbed by having to shell out 400 bucks a month on a private little kids school so my child knows the difference in life between genders. Maybe parents today should stop pandering to mentally nslaved individuals with illness that will have devastating consequences for many people instead of worrying about the word boob during a basketball game.

But that's just me.

Reactions: blubo and Mike-D
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT