ADVERTISEMENT

Rumored transfers

Heck no. You take this kid all day long if you can get him. One of the best LB in the SEC. To'oto'o has got NFL talent.

He is a good player with limited range and was pretty bad in coverage. According to Vols he lost about 15-20 lb to try to help his quickness and coverage skills. But in fairness to him, Pruitt named the TE coach the LB coach and he had never worked on defense.

This afternoon they had 4 starters enter the portal, another LB Q Crouch, an OL Johnson I believe and their leading rusher Gray.

To'o To'o and Gray are 2 names being mentioned in the violations.

Harrison Bailey, a QB had his dad say they came to UT to play for Pruitt, so they are expecting him to enter, and another starting OL, Wright from WV I believe.

Reactions: ukalum1988
He is a good player with limited range and was pretty bad in coverage. According to Vols he lost about 15-20 lb to try to help his quickness and coverage skills. But in fairness to him, Pruitt named the TE coach the LB coach and he had never worked on defense.

This afternoon they had 4 starters enter the portal, another LB Q Crouch, an OL Johnson I believe and their leading rusher Gray.

Harrison Bailey, a QB had his dad say they came to UT to play for Pruitt, so they are expecting him to enter, and another starting OL, Wright from WV I believe.
Anyone who has walk on they are attached to better watch out. UT is going to have to fill out a roster somehow.

Tennessee is going to have to go into their fan base to be able to field a team next season

I am sure that is what prompted the flight to California by Pruitt and crew to meet with To'oto. It was not about trying to keep him on the team. It was to make sure to get their recruiting story lined out so they could be in agreement when the investigation comes.

I am sure that is what prompted the flight to California by Pruitt and crew to meet with To'oto. It was not about trying to keep him on the team. It was to make sure to get their recruiting story lined out so they could be in agreement when the investigation comes.

You are giving Pruitt credit for being able to keep the story straight? I can't imagine his lawyer wants his suit going to trial. Pruitt on the stand is his nightmare. So if UT offers any kind of settlement I think they take it.

I am as country as it gets, speak with a southern drawl. But when I had to speak to an audience I tried to speak like I was a college grad and use basic grammer and not come off like a country bumpkin. Pruitt either didn't care or he is really a bumpkin. Overseeing a multimillion dollar enterprise and speaking like a bum.

You are giving Pruitt credit for being able to keep the story straight? I can't imagine his lawyer wants his suit going to trial. Pruitt on the stand is his nightmare. So if UT offers any kind of settlement I think they take it.

I am as country as it gets, speak with a southern drawl. But when I had to speak to an audience I tried to speak like I was a college grad and use basic grammer and not come off like a country bumpkin. Pruitt either didn't care or he is really a bumpkin. Overseeing a multimillion dollar enterprise and speaking like a bum.
Can you even imagine hiring Pruitt considering how that interview conversation had to have gone?

Fulmer should have been fired for even hiring that guy to represent UT athletics. I was embarrassed for the fans and him when he even spoke at press conferences, but it was obvious Pruitt doesn't gaf what other people think or he would have taken steps to improve his grammer and basic English language skills.

Probably could have gotten some free classes somewhere to help him better himself.

Heck no. You take this kid all day long if you can get him. One of the best LB in the SEC. To'oto'o has got NFL talent.
That kid lives in California. Already gone back. He’s not coming this way anytime soon nor should we want him to. Too many rumors swirling. Don’t need that distraction

He definitely would not be the best player on offense by any stretch. Crod and upshaw are both much better and that's without debate.

I personally suspect we have 2 or 3 guys on the perimeter that are better talents too. Although I agree that's debatable.

He would definitely help though, that I agree.
Another stellar read.

And you missed the call. I'm kinda surprised you necro'd, some of the embarrassment got on you.

Wandale was a RB/wr at Nebraska. We didn't get Levis for another two months. If you can't understand how those circumstances are totally different than now, then ok

Crod and upshaw were better players than Nebraska wandale. This staff completely overhauled his game and usage. Both parties greatly benefited.
Maybe. But, he was misused at Neb. So, hard to tell who benefitted the most. It was just a good move for UK and WR. But, you should be able to admit you assessed him incorrectly. From day one, Coen and the staff said he was the consummate professional hard worker. He did not change. He was working his butt off at Neb too, if you watched.

Wow this did not age well.
Whether he had a big season with us this year or not he still used UK to get what he wanted..... "Mr Football". I still think it was low and while he helped us win games I will never be a fan. However it doesn't matter what I think as long as Stoops and UK are okay with being used.

Reactions: Catluv
And you missed the call. I'm kinda surprised you necro'd, some of the embarrassment got on you.
You might want to call Stoops and offer your expertise of talent evaluation. It seems you know more than everyone else but make sure you get them to include good insurance or at least access to the training facilities in your package because with all the patting yourself on the back you do it probably that you will need a good physical therapist.

Whether he had a big season with us this year or not he still used UK to get what he wanted..... "Mr Football". I still think it was low and while he helped us win games I will never be a fan. However it doesn't matter what I think as long as Stoops and UK are okay with being used.
There may have been some of that in his decision, after reading a couple of interviews when he transferred, I kind of doubt Mr. Football had anything to do with it. He was torn between hometown pressure to a school that didn't meet his goals and a school that he felt would meet his goals, a long way from home. After the Frost last minute in home visit, he went with the school he felt would use him the way he felt got him to the NFL. No harm in the choice he made or his reasoning for making that choice. I'm sure the Watkins kid is feeling the same about his decision, Cunningham is their offense. He went to UL because he didn't think he would be used right at UK.

Wandale was a RB/wr at Nebraska. We didn't get Levis for another two months. If you can't understand how those circumstances are totally different than now, then ok
But we had Coen promising we would throw more. I think Allen would have done fine.

Lol get a grip. Wandale has done interviews talking about this very thing. You just want something to be mad at

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
I only want us to be X% this and X% that if things are working well in both aspects. If we can't run the ball against someone, or they're daring us to throw the ball, we better throw the damn ball well. I don't give a flying fk about percentages.

If we can take what the defense is giving us each play, that's excellent, because they are always giving you something. If we run up the middle with the box stacked against us, when they're giving us slants and other looks all day, we better be destroying their DL and getting to the second level with our OL.

Run what works with the players we have against the team we are playing and let the nerds dwell on the stats and percentages.

(Who wouldn't love it if we could do anything we want against any team in our league. If this OC gets us there, great! We're not there right now though and who knows how far off until this covic fkry is over. )
Good post.

Reactions: Girthang
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT