ADVERTISEMENT

Roy Williams "Dumbfounded" by Corruption around College Basketball

Roy is dumbfounded because he’s ticked Slick Rick outfoxed him. There is no honor among Thieves.

Let's break out 'nuther Co cola" and take a break from "Afrian Studis' . Dadgum, I never new that those classes even existed.

Signed--Your boy-Roy

Reactions: CatCrazyChuk
th

Ole Roy is just plain dumb....period. (He got away with it so it seems but I sure bet his kids are proud of him.)

Ole Roy should be fired immediately for sheer stupidity if he really believes what he said. Or fired for being a liar. Or both. He's dumb AND a liar. FAAARRR Roy!

Louis Renard agrees with Roy--
"shocked, shocked I say". Silence is too fast for me.

If you google... college sports academic scandal... It comes up North Carolina. Knowing that Roy Williams was a large part of this, plus the fact that he left Kansas on probation. And now he's trying to play dumb about what's going on in college basketball.... If you could find in a dictionary the words corruption around college basketball. It would show a picture of Roy Williams. He wrote the book on corruption in college basketball.

Reactions: UKRuppster
He's probably dumbfounded that these other coaches/programs can't get away with cheating like he can.

He probably feels like the smartest coach in college basketball because he cheated and got away with it.

The awe shucks datgum coker coler drinking coach image is just a front. Dude is a genius. He got away with it. Now he just sits there and laughs at the NCAA. He is a cheater, but he is no dummy.

Reactions: UKWildcatT
To be fair, even if somehow Roy was the innocent guy he likes to play, who of course has some idea that some corruption is going on. He can’t even admit, nor can any coach, that they’re not surprised.

Because then the media starts playing their typical mind reading and speculative game of “If you had an inkling, why didn’t you speak up? How and what exactly did you know? From who/where? Why didn’t you do more?” There’s no winning that game.

I feel bad for whatever coaches have stayed clean and done what they could to keep their programs clean (obviously not Roy or Rick). Because they’re now all assumed dirty. As Cal might say it, “Welcome to the club of Guilty until Proven Innocent.”

Lying pos coach from a pos program. Why would anyone from the media even ask that pos what he thought about the issue—-without it being an insult?

Perhaps the pos didn’t get the joke

Roy wants everyone to believe college basketball is stuck in the 1950-70s when most everyone pretended/ignored the shenanigans. We all need to get on board and just pretend that shoe companies and big money TV contracts haven't destroyed amateurism.

Reactions: UKrazycat2
ADVERTISEMENT