ADVERTISEMENT

Rooferee sighting

Columbus subregional. Washington-Utah St. Pretty sure I just saw the rooferee sucking on his whistle. May be another reason we didn't end up in C-bus
I was just getting ready to post this .. Glad he's far away from Jacksonville!!!

Also called a tie-up where one of the defenders cold-cocked the guy with a shoulder to the face bloodying his nose.

Reactions: zannmann
So shows didn’t make it and It’s highly unlikely Higgins we’ll get assigned to any of our games.

Now we just need to watch out for Luckie, Adams, Ayers and Sirmons.

Sirmons is the one that most concerns me if we actually beat wofford. He’s a Midwest guy. Does a lot of big 12 games right?

Reactions: jrc333
chimney.jpg

He won’t be near any of our games, because if we lose it will get ugly even if he played no part in it. He’s public enemy number 1 for Kentucky

One would think that UK will not hear any excuses from the NCAA after his failed lawsuits against KSR and Calipari if he somehow officiates one of our games again - especially any tourney games and ESPECIALLY if it's against UNC.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
I guarantee you this SOB will stay in UNCs region and will end up doing our game if we make it to the E8.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT