ADVERTISEMENT

Ron Naclerio says Diallo coming back

sorry to quote your post, I was actually more interested in your sig line quote
are you a fan of Frost, himself, or The Outsiders?

I'm certainly not a subject-matter expert, but I'm a fan of both. I saw the movie in my youth, which turned me onto Frost.

Reactions: Bkocats
Calipari is a master of taking advantage of and pushing the rules to the limit - just short of crossing the line.

Is that not exactly what Diallo is doing with the draft entry rules here? Taking it to the last minute. Coincidence I think not. Either way this goes, it has Cal's fingerprints all over it.

If you talking to me, not complaining at all. Just kinda funny no one knows anything.

Just talking to all of us who are a bit on edge waiting for this to wrap up. We all want him back, but the daily twists and turns have been a fun time waster.

Calipari is a master of taking advantage of and pushing the rules to the limit - just short of crossing the line.

Is that not exactly what Diallo is doing with the draft entry rules here? Taking it to the last minute. Coincidence I think not. Either way this goes, it has Cal's fingerprints all over it.
Why? It benefits no one and wastes everyone's time.

Vitale likely saw that he hadn't pulled his name out yet and figured he was staying in the draft. I doubt he has any scoop.

I'm certainly not a subject-matter expert, but I'm a fan of both. I saw the movie in my youth, which turned me onto Frost.
fair enough
I think that's his best, tbh

appreciate the answer - sorry to have gone off topic here

Why? It benefits no one and wastes everyone's time.

It maximizes Diallo's exposure. It makes the crazy fan base want him even more - should he come back. It puts pressure on NBA teams on the fence about him. It has pundits talking about him. It has people posting and tweeting about him.

This isn't about wasting your time, my time or anyone's time because that is irrelevant. Players First is all this is about.

I'm getting really nervous now.The longer it drags out is making me more nervous he's staying in the draft.

9 and nothing? He's probably gone. Just don't see wtf he is waiting for.
I think that Joel Justus tweet was telling . I don't think he would of done that if Diallo was gone. Also literally not a single person has said he was staying in the draft . All the people breaking it the last 24 hours have said he is coming back. But we will know in 3 hours.

I think that Joel Justus tweet was telling . I don't think he would of done that if Diallo was gone. Also literally not a single person has said he was staying in the draft . All the people breaking it the last 24 hours have said he is coming back. But we will know in 3 hours.

True. But really? Everyone else has made their minds known. Just shocked it's going to the wire. He knows what he is doing. Just do it.

maybe Joel doesn't know either?

I understand how someone would have a hard time making a life decision, but after several weeks of getting feedback from the NBA, Coach Cal and others who know and understand the process of all this, I find it hard to believe someone would be flip flopping on their decision this late in the process.
Maybe so, but that just me.
I go back to what someone told me once at the racetrack.
I was studying the racing form and this old man says to me, "Think long, think wrong"!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT