ADVERTISEMENT

Robic

LXWildcat

Sophomore
Nov 25, 2023
Anyone else been hearing some rumors Robic could be one of the assistants? I know Matt Jones hinted they were going after a big name assistant today on the show but some are saying it could be Robic.

If it happens then that would be huge for this program

I have nothing against Robic. Of Cal's assistants, I think he was one of the best and most competent.

That said, I want a complete divorce from the Cal era (with the .001% chance Reed comes back being the exception).
Yeah I agree but if Robic wants to coach then you let him. Him and Cal had a fall out, he’d be a good addition to the team

Reactions: sefleming
Anyone else been hearing some rumors Robic could be one of the assistants? I know Matt Jones hinted they were going after a big name assistant today on the show but some are saying it could be Robic.

If it happens then that would be huge for this program
Huh?

What we need is a recruiter or two with a great network.

Even in the portal there is no relationships to pick back up to get in doors or even just familiarity.

Then maybe a defensive guru that shares Mark's approach and someone closer to player age like Tyler but mostly recruiters for now until we can get our legs under us.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Robic is not a big name assistant. Come on people. Shocking that the OP started another weird, useless thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT