ADVERTISEMENT

Riley cuts Arkansas after UK visit

I did a search and the only person here to ever say they knew RippsRunt personally was someone named Morgousky?? Is that you? Dude I’m losing track of all your accounts. Mike/McD, twosteoshep, jeff2reed, ukgrad24, killswitch24…… wtf??

Who is Rippsrunt? lol good lord man, you’re really bad at these guesses. Two step? MIKE??? Morgousky??????????? Am I Michael Jackson too???? Man you’re pretty trash my guy.

He's not going to Illinois because of Antigua, it is all related to playing time and increased role.

I also think Riley will sign with IL. He is very familiar with UK at this point but he likes Antigua and Underwood.

We are going to lose some potential recruits during this transitional stage until Coach Pope's culture is established in Lexington and some tangible results are demonstrated. I support the Pope hire but a short honeymoon seems likely because it is what it is at UK. Pope is talking #9, and will need to show he offers more to the program than Cal did. I believe Pope will be successful, too, but we will have to demonstrate just a little bit of patience.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I also think Riley will sign with IL. He is very familiar with UK at this point but he likes Antigua and Underwood.

We are going to lose some potential recruits during this transitional stage until Coach Pope's culture is established in Lexington and some tangible results are demonstrated. I support the Pope hire but a short honeymoon seems likely because it is what it is at UK. Pope is talking #9, and will need to show he offers more to the program than Cal did. I believe Pope will be successful, too, but we will have to demonstrate just a little bit of patience.
If our roster wasn’t so close to finished I would think he was coming here. Just to get into a final 2 is encouraging honestly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT