ADVERTISEMENT

“I got to hire my son”

Mark Stoops has employed Mike Stoops since 2022. Buzz words like I know the assignment make angry raftards mad. LOL at you obsessed weirdos.
Mike has credentials and worked for nick saban and a former DC now coaches inside lbs. cal staff has always been a hot topic here and he wouldnt be able to just hire his son here bc of rules. Part of the reason he left was to employ his son. Have a good one.

Cal with Dan patrick,

He knew that wouldnt fly here. Hes trying to mend ties with uk you can tell. I wont miss his buzz words or “generational wealth” speeches.
He’s so full of shit. Like he didn’t understand the transfer portal before talking to Sampson? He knew his ass was grass and he started looking in February which Is why we never hit our ceiling. He gave up on the best team we had in years because he didn’t feel like teaching defense.

Last edited:
He’s so full of shit. Like he didn’t understand the transfer portal before talking to Sampson? He knew his ass was grass and he started looking in February which I why we never hit our ceiling. He gave up on the best team we had in years because he didn’t feel like teaching defense.
Cal can’t even keep his BS straight lol! Homeboy was negotiating without letting UK know first and was forced out! Now he’s at a school who hasn’t been to a Final 4 in 29 years…sucks to suck🤷‍♂️😂

He’s so full of shit. Like he didn’t understand the transfer portal before talking to Sampson? He knew his ass was grass and he started looking in February which I why we never hit our ceiling. He gave up on the best team we had in years because he didn’t feel like teaching defense.
Ouchies because SO DAMN TRUE!!!! Many of his favorite restaurants had all of his pictures and everything taken down before he got back from the Oakland game lol, yes it's true, he pissed ALOT of people off w that Oakland game, you just couldn't hide how pathetic his coaching job was in his.most important game of the year!!

Sorry raftard, I don’t follow raftard rules. I don’t feel a need to fit in with a bunch of lowlifes so I can tell the truth. 2+2=4 no matter how many accounts I have and y’all have an obsessive hatred of Cal. That’s why every thread comes back to Cal no matter the topic. That’s why there are dozens of posts about that trash program here. These are facts you want to deny to fit in. That’s why you’re a joke too.
Account made yesterday. Check.
Insulting other posters. Check.
“Y’all just hate Cal!” It’s an old tripe, but check.

Troll confirmed.

Account made yesterday. Check.
Insulting other posters. Check.
“Y’all just hate Cal!” It’s an old tripe, but check.

Troll confirmed.
He never got the help he so crucially needed because he couldn't spell 'therapy' correctly when searching for counselors nearby.
sarah silverman lol GIF by HULU

He’s so full of shit. Like he didn’t understand the transfer portal before talking to Sampson? He knew his ass was grass and he started looking in February which Is why we never hit our ceiling. He gave up on the best team we had in years because he didn’t feel like teaching defense.
All true, POS who is full OS. I also remember Brad running around touting the "earned not given" mantra. Cal squandered so much here during his tenure. I really don't want to hear anything from him because he is YESTERDAY and his legacy will forever speak for him regardless of what he has to say about it today.

Ouchies because SO DAMN TRUE!!!! Many of his favorite restaurants had all of his pictures and everything taken down before he got back from the Oakland game lol, yes it's true, he pissed ALOT of people off w that Oakland game, you just couldn't hide how pathetic his coaching job was in his.most important game of the year!!
Well, he didn't prepare for the game (or the season for that matter). He was too busy starting a podcast the week of the NCAAT with his buddy, Obama. Guy was on cruise control for several years.

Cal looks old and tired. I don’t think he has it in him to compete at the highest level any more.
Am I remembering this right? Didn't Arkansas make Cal agree to TRT? If so, that's almost admitting that he didn't have the drive or energy to do his job while at UK (something we all witnessed for several years as he's been coasting).

Am I remembering this right? Didn't Arkansas make Cal agree to TRT? If so, that's almost admitting that he didn't have the drive or energy to do his job while at UK (something we all witnessed for several years as he's been coasting).
They made Cal take T? LMAO

He's in revisionist history mode now - will say anything and expect no one to correct or counter it with facts. He wants to sweep all the failures under the rug and only remember the good stuff, which was a while ago. He wants to have a great UK legacy, and for most fans that is not possible. He quit on UK, was on
his exit strategy and did not care about how he left UK (with or without players - no matter what he NOW says he discussed with Sampson). Sure Dickie V and the ESPN slurpers will do all they can to help his cause ("UK fans with their unrealistic expectations didn't appreciate their HOF coach" - blah blah), but reality is reality. He is a politician first and foremost. Truth is, especially in the last 5 years, his expectation was to continue a lazy approach with mediocre results and no accountability, and that UK fan would and should be content with that!

Sure he has done some nice things for "his" (not UK's - he wants loyalty to remain with him - not UK) players and people from time to time (often with other people's resources), but ultimately - just like "I got the hire my son" - it's about him and his. He is who he is...

So glad he is gone.

Last edited:
I didn’t realize how sick of listening to him I got. Thankful he’s moved on.
You know Pope talks a lot as well. Hopefully he can back up what he says. If not, in a short time span I suspect that I will see similar words from you about him. It is just the way it goes. Say what you will, but win.

Same Oats that has 4 SEC titles, 1 sweet 16, 1 elite 8, SEC COTY award, a #1 overall seed, and a final four since 2020?

You're really bad at this.

is it just me or is anyone else absolutely floored every time you read one of the CC guys literally saying what many of us did for years but instead of agreeing with it then they passed around more hell for us than satan at a stripper party? Bizarre no? Troll job all those years? I mean how do you flip that quick? It was a total reversal that happened less than 10 minutes after he was gone.

is it just me or is anyone else absolutely floored every time you read one of the CC guys literally saying what many of us did for years but instead of agreeing with it then they passed around more hell for us than satan at a stripper party? Bizarre no? Troll job all those years? I mean how do you flip that quick? It was a total reversal that happened less than 10 minutes after he was gone.
I know right.

You know Pope talks a lot as well. Hopefully he can back up what he says. If not, in a short time span I suspect that I will see similar words from you about him. It is just the way it goes. Say what you will, but win.
Unlike cal, pope will take responsibility when things don’t go as they should, just like any real good coach would. Pope will also make whatever adjustments are necessary and not worry about player X’s fragile ego. I suspect barring anything unforseen Pope will get a leash longer than one of Cal’s coveted 5 stars to work with. If he’s failing he will admit he’s not ready for the job. Honestly just do not see that being the case however. Think pope will have tremendous success here, what that looks like remains to be seen. Looking forward to it though!!!!

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT