ADVERTISEMENT

Riley cuts Arkansas after UK visit

Mental health should be taken seriously. You should go be seen for schizophrenia. Having a million accounts and irrational outburst isn’t normal. Even basic trolling isn’t really normal, well adjusted behavior but you’re on a whole other level past trolling.
It’s definitely scary, I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a journal depicting stuff like that Tennessee girl who went on that rampage.

Don’t ask me why but you give uneducated redneck with Mtn Dew teeth vibes. Everyone is a pedo to Trump worshipping redneck trash like you.
Could you rephrase that bigoted rant in English for us? TIA
king of the hill animation GIF

Reactions: Fox2monk
Right, like being obsessed with 18 year old boys like you dirty raftards. You’re so obsessed that you feel comfortable trashing these kids when they don’t play up to your standards. The nerve of trash like you talking about well adjusted behavior. You literally hate people over a basketball game.
Have you chosen to live this way, on purpose? Or are you placing the blame on your parents? Do you think this is the hopes and dreams they had for you?

Where did this clown come from? WHO is he?
We see a lot of predictions and people on this site posting his stuff and so far he's been wrong 96% of the time.
I think it's Evan Daniels. Trilly operates the same way as Daniels, back before he became an agent.

Are you a POS human being because of something that happened in your past? Do you trash coaches and players because you’re unhappy with your pathetic existence? Are you in a message board cult because you don’t have any real friends?
I bet you blame your parents. You seem like the type to never take responsibility.

Imagine actually living in or being an Illinois fan. Football = trash. Basketball = trash. Baseball = trash. What exactly do they do? And to have Chicago in your state wow. I don’t even know any Chicago dogs in sports who even promote Illinois sports.

Then I’d have to turn in my entire gun collection. Illinois is just dreadful. Can’t handle the accents either.

I get what you're saying but I used to live in Illinois so I have to defend them a little.

First of all, all the guys I knew there were rabid Illini fans. Based on that sample I can say Illini fans stick with their teams through think and thin, which is saying something since there's a lot of thin. :)

My friends were deeply scarred by what they consider a bad call at the end of an NCAA tournament with us in 1984. I don't remember the details of that call. They spoke of it fairly often not because they knew I was from Kentucky, but because they can't let it go.

Also lets not forget they were a 3 seed and made it to the elite eight last year. They got beat by UConn. They've had some pretty good teams with decent seeds. In the last 4 years 3, 4, 9, 1. They're not a historic blue blood but they haven't been trash at least lately.

Speaking about will Riley, I like UK's chances with this guy and the main reason is Illinois. already has 13 scholarships filled, whereas UK does not.
That is promising but I wonder if he can he walkon for them after being recruited by them? I suppose so but I know none of the players on scholarship can go to walkon to make room for a scholarship for him. Tuition and room and board doesn't matter if it gets paid via NIL...

Firstly, I have Illinois at 11 scholarship players. They bring 2 guys back, 5 transfers in, and 4 freshmen.

Illinois has a massive hole at SG with freshman Jakucionos from Lithuania being the primary SG. They brought in a few guys that are more SF types than guard/wing types.

He must realize Cal blows with small forwards and combo forwards and doesn't play them properly.

Whitney - not played properly
Boston - not played properly
Livingston - not played properly
Edwards - not played properly
Juzang - not played properly
Matthews - not played properly
Poythress - not played properly
Lyles - not played properly
Brooks - not played properly

For every MKG, Knox or Keldon Johnson, there were two or three others that Cal sucked with at the small forward/combo forward position.

No wonder guys like Jaden McDaniels and Jayson Tatum wanted nothing to do with Cal.

StEP iN aND SHoOt a LOnG JumPEr.

I get what you're saying but I used to live in Illinois so I have to defend them a little.

First of all, all the guys I knew there were rabid Illini fans. Based on that sample I can say Illini fans stick with their teams through think and thin, which is saying something since there's a lot of thin. :)

My friends were deeply scarred by what they consider a bad call at the end of an NCAA tournament with us in 1984. I don't remember the details of that call. They spoke of it fairly often not because they knew I was from Kentucky, but because they can't let it go.

Also lets not forget they were a 3 seed and made it to the elite eight last year. They got beat by UConn. They've had some pretty good teams with decent seeds. In the last 4 years 3, 4, 9, 1. They're not a historic blue blood but they haven't been trash at least lately.

I was a fan of the Illini when I lived there many years ago (watched Kenny Battle play for both NIU and UofI). It was the only real basketball program in the state once DePaul fell off. Was going to transfer there for the engineering program, but rode it out where I was. The Ilini fans for the most part were and maybe still are mostly delusional. Insufferable even.

Not much interest in them for that reason.

I'd root for them over most B1G programs but that's about it. They have no idea that they aren't even a blip on the radar of most programs in the country. I even forget about them and I used to be a fan. Most people in Illinois cheer for them but wouldn't approach real fandom compared to UK fans.

He must realize Cal blows with small forwards and combo forwards and doesn't play them properly.

Whitney - not played properly
Boston - not played properly
Livingston - not played properly
Edwards - not played properly
Juzang - not played properly
Matthews - not played properly
Poythress - not played properly
Lyles - not played properly
Brooks - not played properly

For every MKG, Knox or Keldon Johnson, there were two or three others that Cal sucked with at the small forward/combo forward position.

No wonder guys like Jaden McDaniels and Jayson Tatum wanted nothing to do with Cal.
You know you can still reference Cal and get a little attention. Your list sucks.

I’ve not had much experience in Illinois except it’s fairly close to where I’m from in another state more south and when they went legal I’d drive there to get green. I just never understood why they took Illinois sports so seriously because well, they don’t seem to be good at anything. It’s like they think their program is special but there’s nothing to validate why they feel that way. And of of course I’m not a fan of the state for many other reasons but I hear ya.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Have lived in Northern Illinois for the past 25y. To good of a job to leave. Around here no one gives a rats arse about the Illinois teams. It's basically Wisconsin, Bears, Packers, Cubs or Socks. No one really has time for anything else. I piss off all the Wisconsin fans at work when I wear my UK gear.

Dude, you're the most caricaturized poster on this message board. You make Kybassfan look reasonable.

My favorite part was the abrupt halt he did. Went from defending Calipari and everything he did to this program to 8 hours later back tracking and looking like a total jackass. Amazing we’re still listening to the nonsense he says you’d think he’d be embarrassed by now.
You know you can still reference Cal and get a little attention. Your list sucks.
Well some of you need to get over how wrong you’ve been over the charlatan. The list is fine, but being a UK fan and getting blasted by Calipari’s cheap charisma? Not cool, shameless, and sad.

My favorite part was the abrupt halt he did. Went from defending Calipari and everything he did to this program to 8 hours later back tracking and looking like a total jackass. Amazing we’re still listening to the nonsense he says you’d think he’d be embarrassed by now.

Well some of you need to get over how wrong you’ve been over the charlatan. The list is fine, but being a UK fan and getting blasted by Calipari’s cheap charisma? Not cool, shameless, and sad.
That dude went from making fun of anyone who dared say anything about Cal. To repeating all the stuff he mocked people for saying within the span of a night. Kinda hilarious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT