ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Pitino keep it classy

Rick Pitino's Banner

• Total voters
Pitino does make the state of Kentucky look bad at all. He makes the University of Lewisville look bad and the cesspool that is Louisville.

Reactions: Bluest Member
tumblr_mt14la3Neq1r1vf9eo1_400.gif
Literally the first thing I thought of, haha.

No one and I repeat no one wanted Rick gone in 2012. And that was even with us only having 1 Final Four with later that year becoming his second trip with the Cards. We all knew what a great team we had and that we were peaking at the right time just as Rick's team always does. As CardChipper said, I think this season we end up in the Final Four as well.
200.gif

Reactions: Bkocats
I can't think of anything that could realistically happen that would be worse than Fifteeno's humiliations during the last few years. Despite the frequent scandals surrounding the Louisville basketball program, the Card fans continue to think that Ricky Three Stacks is a great person. They are actually shameless enough to attempt calling out the ethics of other programs while standing with Pitino and Petrino. I've never seen anything quite like it. Seriously, is there anything that Pitino could do that would make Card fans turn on him?

Nothing. Winning is everything. Just ask Stoops.

His excuse for not doing the press conference after the game was a bunch of bull. Coming to Rupp is emotional for him. What excuse did he have for skipping the presser after the Michigan State game. Was he emotional in those surroundings also? The real reason is he lost and he is a sore loser. That is why a 63 year old flipped off the fans, he is so immature.

Curious where the moral high ground comes from. When did UK fire a coach, of any sport, for moral turpitude?
All the Pitino stuff aside, are you proud that you have motorcycle bob, a women's coach who cries, an AD who pulled the biggest scam in the state over on the taxpayers with the yum and his sexual harrassment settlements. Then a school itself who's now in the news weekly bc everything is ran like tony soprano is in charge at your school, with even the NYT and Washington post publishing articles on it...like Senor Ramsey, the FBI investigating misallocation of funds, discriminatory job postings, and now this week a covered up fraud case. Yet UK are the bad guys. I can only imagine if Mitch Barnhart did these things or Dr. Capaluto. The answer no, we would not keep them here.

As far as your bowl game...the funny thing our football team is not any good, yet for some reason we are still a measuring stick. I'd be real proud knowing my team has been able to compete bc any time a school kicks a kid off for felonies uofl is the first to pick the phone up and fly them down to "da ville". Atleast Strong had some ethics and knew his players names. You hate Kragthorpe but he had to clean up the crisp and bloods and uzi convenient store robberies that took place.

Btw, Cincy has been to two BCS bowls too..you think anyone recognizes them nationally football wise......nope.

Hope he stays 10 more years. You make make this sh!t up every few weeks. RP is a shell of his former self but he is not the problem of the BBN! I'm afraid the vulcher's (media/talking heads) are circling and will be the undoing of RP soon.

Seriously, is there anything that Pitino could do that would make Card fans turn on him?[/QUOTE]
Yes, if he came back to UK to coach! [winking] That's probably the only reason I can think of anyway.

Reactions: brianpoe
Mark Coomes is nothing but a glorified blogger and a complete moron. I'm surprised he was able to pull his mouth away from Pimptino's sack long enough to type that trash. He is an even bigger jackass on Twitter and worships the ground Pimptino walks on. Don't give the idiot the hits.

How about we get the wheels rolling on the OP never starting another GD moronic thread?

Controversial take, but I've enjoyed Rick's time here at UK more than I have Cal's. His UK teams were much more enjoyable and fun to watch than Cal's.
What wasmore enjoyable Watching Pitino fail to guard the inbounder and let Christian Laettner beat UK in a heartbreaker 2 OT game or blowing the 97' Championship with idiotic Coaching moves?

Last edited:
No one and I repeat no one wanted Rick gone in 2012. And that was even with us only having 1 Final Four with later that year becoming his second trip with the Cards. We all knew what a great team we had and that we were peaking at the right time just as Rick's team always does. As CardChipper said, I think this season we end up in the Final Four as well.
Based on what? You have no wins over #130 in RPI,lost two the only 2 power conference teams UL has played OOC.Just curious as to what gives you an inkling of even making the NCAA Tourney?

Jesus. Seriously?
Pitino made plenty of Coaching mistakes and dimwit moves,that's why I'll never understand the mentality of those that think he is a better X and O Coach than Calipari.Especially when Calipari has an 8-1 record vs Pitino here at UK and eclipsed Pitino's record in 7 years at UK (even if you exclude the years on probation),look at how long it took Pitino to make a Final Four at UL even.

Jesus had nothing to do with that morally bankrupt adulterer

Not surprised in the least you didn't pick up what I meant, recheck your post, maybe it'll come to you. I won't hold my breath.

I don't recall ever saying Pitino was a better X&O coach than Cal, just that I preferred his time here than Cal's. I enjoyed his style of play, swagger, even the uniforms(although I'm sure I'm in the minority on that). Too funny that several of you have your panties in a wad over my preference, keep fighting the good fight.

I don't even recall seeing mentioned on the local news casts in Louisville. No surprise there.

Why should Rick be suspended? He said he didn't give the finger and the video evidence doesn't show that he gave the finger. So he should be suspended just because UK fans think he should be? That's not quite how it works.

He did it period!!!!! Just like he knew about what Mcgee did....how can Card fans support this idiot....Jim Jones Guyana tradgedy mentality....Wake up and take a stand...demand his immediate dismissal

Reactions: kat57
Why should Rick be suspended? He said he didn't give the finger and the video evidence doesn't show that he gave the finger. So he should be suspended just because UK fans think he should be? That's not quite how it works.

07-minister.jpg

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/basketball-2/another-angle-of-rick-pitino-telling-fans-we-r-1/

Ah, Rick said he didn't do it, so we all should believe him, right? Even if two videos and the witnesses in the videos say otherwise (due to their immediate reaction). Please, do tell us more.

UL should veve suspended Rick with pay as soon as OTL report came on ESPN...that would have been professional and responsible thing to do....that was the only thing UL needed to do....and they screwed that up...thus making ultimate punishment even more harsh

He is not the coach at UK. He can do any thing he please and the NCAA will do nothing just like they are going to do nothing to UNC !

Reactions: Bkocats
My memory is much different from yours, I guess. If message boards mean anything, there was a good portion of UofL fans who wanted him gone at that point.

Regarding making the Final Four this season, I don't think that will happen. First, I don't think your team has enough interior talent to get it done. Secondly, if there is any justice in the world at all, Rick Pitino will never make another final four in his lifetime.

I don't see how you or any other Cardinal fans can defend this man. I understand still supporting your team, but this man is going to be the cause of many troubles for your program and he believes himself to be more important than your program, and his actions have led you to this point. Open your eyes and see the truth. Or keep your head in the sand if you like. Here's my thing, though, unless you have some kind of inside knowledge or no conscience, I wouldn't be able to defend him, period. Then again, after he committed adultery on a table in a public restaurant, paid to kill the child, paid to hush the woman, paid his assistant to keep her happy, and admitted it all publicly without remorse, he lost me. So, if you can cheer for him after that, buying prostitutes for teenagers is nothing. carry on.

We really don't need you or any other Looserville fans coming over here trying to justify your scumbag coach and your programs existence.

People who work in the public eye and demonstrate that kind of classless act need to be made examples of.

He probably knew there would be no repercussions cause he knows it is his last time walking off the Rupp floor as your UofLsucksville coach. Don't let the door hit you in the a-- on the way out Podge.

My memory is much different from yours, I guess. If message boards mean anything, there was a good portion of UofL fans who wanted him gone at that point.

Regarding making the Final Four this season, I don't think that will happen. First, I don't think your team has enough interior talent to get it done. Secondly, if there is any justice in the world at all, Rick Pitino will never make another final four in his lifetime.

I don't see how you or any other Cardinal fans can defend this man. I understand still supporting your team, but this man is going to be the cause of many troubles for your program and he believes himself to be more important than your program, and his actions have led you to this point. Open your eyes and see the truth. Or keep your head in the sand if you like. Here's my thing, though, unless you have some kind of inside knowledge or no conscience, I wouldn't be able to defend him, period. Then again, after he committed adultery on a table in a public restaurant, paid to kill the child, paid to hush the woman, paid his assistant to keep her happy, and admitted it all publicly without remorse, he lost me. So, if you can cheer for him after that, buying prostitutes for teenagers is nothing. carry on.

Actually I can see them supporting this man. Name a more vile or disgusting group of coaches, AD, and fans in the NCAA. Per the reasons you stated above the man cheats on his wife repeatedly, has sex on a table in a restaurant, pays for the abortion, has his assistant marry the woman and keeps his job. His football counterpart gets let go at Arky because he slept with a woman on his staff - never mind he was married and she was engaged. Jurich hires/retains both of them, and that tells me all I need to know about their administration.

The fans support the same coaches and have no problem with a brothel being run out of their athletic dorm. If this happened at any other school the coach would be gone. The recruiting has plummeted, and keeping him will guarantee it will stay down - no respectable parent would send their kid to school there now after two instances where there are major transgressions of a sexual nature. Nastiest athletic department out there - let's not forget the harassment lawsuit against the VB coach, Yum center financing scam, President Ramsey and his issues....

Obviously you've been watching the Howie Lindsey,UL Propaganda Version of the incident,the video I saw ,ESPN saw,even Pat Forde saw clearly showed Pitino flipping UK Fans off for saying 9-1 ,of course being the brainwashed little brothel L!C8 boy that you are believe everything the Jurich-Pitino Cartel feeds you.
Pitino is a Classless ,Sore Loser,Immoral,Cheating POS and you idiots would back him up in a Child rape/murder case if he told you to.
Wonder why he skipped his Press Conference? I know .you believe his tender little Adulterous Feelings were hurt ,right?

Reactions: kat57
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT