ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Pitino keep it classy

Rick Pitino's Banner

• Total voters
and does the Catholic Church know there is a Priest behind the Little Brother bench? Are you kidding me???:chairshot::chairshot::chairshot::chairshot::chairshot:There has to be something wrong with that scenario..

and does the Catholic Church know there is a Priest behind the Little Brother bench? Are you kidding me???:chairshot::chairshot::chairshot::chairshot::chairshot:There has to be something wrong with that scenario..

Did he bang your girlfriend? That's the only reason I can think of for your obsession. Most of us don't come here to see Rick Pitino Threads all day long. I think you're a fan of a team other than Kentucky.

Facts are Facts Did he bang your Sister? as for your opinion..I have 2 Graduate degrees from UK and am a Letterman.Your qualifications are what? You have a laptop and an opinion..That covers it.

LOL! I'll sit down with you ANY day of the week and blow the doors off of your life's accomplishment's. You obviously peaked before you hit 25.

Last edited:
he is always out on the floor...esp at the yum and they never call it on him..but let Cal step out, and he is warned and called on it everytime

images

Briscoe doesn't play. Skal with his becoming customary 2 point 3 rebound line. Murray was 3 for 14, 3 of 6 from the line, had 7 turnovers and looked worse than his stats would imply. Lee (and Mathews) largely ineffective with fouls. Out rebounded by 10. And yet, Louisville never had a lead in the second half.

We tried every way imaginable to give this away, and Rick couldn't take it. If you're a Louisville fan - or a member of the Miserable Minority on this site - this has to be galling.

Lachlan McLean, of all people, had it right. Cal owns Rick, and that should be presumed until Rick shows its not true. Based on today, smart money says that may never happen.....

I'm sure our fans weren't exactly showering him with praise

I don't really care if he did it, it's a rivalry. There's supposed to be hate.

Reactions: KailuaCat
I'm sure all our fans did was yell "nice game Coach."

don't be so naive...

Briscoe doesn't play. Skal with his becoming customary 2 point 3 rebound line. Murray was 3 for 14, 3 of 6 from the line, had 7 turnovers and looked worse than his stats would imply. Lee (and Mathews) largely ineffective with fouls. Out rebounded by 10. And yet, Louisville never had a lead in the second half.

We tried every way imaginable to give this away, and Rick couldn't take it. If you're a Louisville fan - or a member of the Miserable Minority on this site - this has to be galling.

Lachlan McLean, of all people, had it right. Cal owns Rick, and that should be presumed until Rick shows its not true. Based on today, smart money says that may never happen.....
wow. 7 to's.

I'm sure all our fans did was yell "nice game Coach."

don't be so naive...
Your paid millions to coach and represent your university in a positive manner...you cannot be held to the same level of a common fan. You have to show constraint, but this is a man who screwed his mistress on a restaurant table, paid for her abortion, paid his assistant to marry her and looks over hookers at recruiting visits.

How about YOU don't be so naive.

EDIT---didn't realize who I replied to. I would expect nothing less from a closet UL fan. You suck dude.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT