ADVERTISEMENT

Rhianna Half Time Show

200.gif

I'm old white it it blows. And.....?

If there’s anything I value least in this world it’s old white men’s opinions about black artists and music.

Ya’ll still think Elvis invented rock and roll.

Reactions: GeraldV
If there’s anything I value least in this world it’s old white men’s opinions about black artists and music.

Ya’ll still think Elvis invented rock and roll.
I'm sure you're an expert. Please enlighten us Philistines. It's an opinion. Won't affect her bank account one iota. Just because she's made money doesn't mean she has a lick of talent. Again, if you need a division of dancers to perform with you, you're trying to hide a lack of talent. Black, white, green - don't matter.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
I'm sure you're an expert. Please enlighten us Philistines. It's an opinion. Won't affect her bank account one iota. Just because she's made money doesn't mean she has a lick of talent. Again, if you need a division of dancers to perform with you, you're trying to hide a lack of talent. Black, white, green - don't matter.

If you don’t think Rihanna is talented…that just shows you have a shitty opinion.

She’s a poster child for the American Dream. Poor girl from Barbados who makes it big in the US through her talent and persistence. Has a huge company she started that is one of the top selling beauty companies in the world.

Her music may not be for you. That’s cool. But don’t act like she isn’t talented or successful.

Reactions: PickSixKing
Newsflash: Katy Perry (white) sucks. Britney Spears (white) - sucks. Miley Cyrus (white) - sucks. Nothing to do with race, only talent. You brought race into this.

None of them suck. All talented.

But they don’t get the outrage by old white men that black performers do doing the Halftime Show.

• Haha
Reactions: 55wildcat
If there is anything that I don't value, it is the opinions of those obsessed with making everything about race.

Dude. I grew up in an all white county in Kentucky where the KKK would regularly hang out and pass out literature. I grew up around racism and there weren’t even any black folks around. The closest thing we ever saw to a non white face was the Mexicans who came to work the tobacco fields.

Then I grew up. Went to college. Met people from all walks of life. Travelled. Lived in diverse cities. Listened to folks not like me and what they had gone through. What they were still going through.

• Haha
Reactions: WayneDougan
Choreography was good. Not a fan of the music. The hanging stages were impressive. Glad no one tumbled.
Yeah, we were hoping that they were all tied off and wearing a harness under their costumes. As for the music, I only listen to rock and blues, so it didn't interest me. No big deal though. I'm sure a lot of people loved it.

Yeah, we were hoping that they were all tied off and wearing a harness under their costumes. As for the music, I only listen to rock and blues, so it didn't interest me. No big deal though. I'm sure a lot of people loved it.

This is the the best answer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT