ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when we used to win tournament games?

I miss Kentucky basketball.
These players are NOT what I call "Kentucky basketball". They deserve to be booed tonight. Probably the laziest team I've seen in a long, long time at UK. They are not inspiring to watch. Just a bunch of kids trying to get theirs on their way out the door.

How many bumps and pushes does it take to get a foul going for UK on the drive?
We have a bunch of flyweights who don't care to work out in the summer and put on weight. Refs look at our guys and are like "they're easily pushed around, that's not a foul". Make them fvcking foul you. But no our guys are too hesitant and afraid to muscle their way to the basket.

These players are NOT what I call "Kentucky basketball". They deserve to be booed tonight. Probably the laziest team I've seen in a long, long time at UK. They are not inspiring to watch. Just a bunch of kids trying to get theirs on their way out the door.
I don't fault the kids so much....it's the leadership that's the issue.

Cal-2035-2036.jpg
Coach Cal enjoying his lifetime contract and annual loss in the first round of the SECT in the year 2035-2036.

I just wasted a lot of money and drove 600 miles and knew better. Cal doesn’t take this tournament seriously and neither should the fans.
Hate to say it but, some of us warned you. It's sad that real UK fans can't look forward to this event anymore. We used to go to the SEC-T and have a blast but, Calipari sapped the joy and excitement out of it for our group. So, we don't waste our time or money with it anymore.

Hate to say it but, some us warned you. It's sad that real UK fans can't look forward to this event anymore. We used to go to the SEC-T and have a blast but, Calipari sapped the joy and excitement out of it for our group. So, we don't waste our time or money with it anymore.
Oh I knew it. But my son bought the tickets and I wasn’t going to let Cal steal the joy of going with my son so I told him I’d go. I did it for him and I’m glad I did. But Cal has drug this program down

Oh I knew it. But my son bought the tickets and I wasn’t going to let Cal steal the joy of going with my son so I told him I’d go. I did it for him and I’m glad I did. But Cal has drug this program down
Good you got to spend time with your son. But, I'd tell him to save his money next year if Calipari is still in Lex.
Safe travels home, sir.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT