ADVERTISEMENT

REJOICE BBN

Ladies and gentlemen...Kentucky Basketball is BACK!

s-l1200.jpg

Rejoice, son, I’m scared shitless right now, probably the same for many others, Cal will unleash a wrath like no other at Arkansas…he’s going to seek vengeance, it’s who he is!
He can take his #1 recruiting class banners, Draft Night celebrations and first weekend exits straight to Fayetteville...

Over here, we ain't about that. Time for a real coach and to remind Duke, UConn, KU and UNC who the "Final Boss" of college basketball really is.

We have not stuck the landing yet. I won’t rest easy until a damn good coach is hired. Contrary to popular belief it can indeed get worse.

Thank God, I can't believe it. That is one miracle, now can we get another and make an unexpected super hire. If not I can live with it. I am just glad Cal is gone. Hopefully I can follow a player for more than just 1 year now.

He might go to Arkansas and completely change who he is and hire someone that can actually scout and do Xs and Os. It does not matter as he was not going to do that here and he had no incentive. I think he was as fed up with us as we were with him. Good riddance and I would wish him good luck if he had changed conferences but he did not so F em.

Last edited:
I'll just say this, with the way Kenny Payne turned out as new coach at uofL, and Calipari being our coach at UK....You gotta hope we choose a new direction, with a fresh face, who may or may not be highly accomplished in college ball. And lets hope the new coach, is not heck bent on getting as many players to the NBA as possible.

Let's rebuild our team for the sake of college basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT