ADVERTISEMENT

Ref crew at Auburn

And just like that, Pat Adams on the call at USC and gave LSU the ball on a supposed tie up. Right after 5 hacks and grabs by USC.

And then he calls a foul on the shot to give LSU the chance to tie or win at the line.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Lindsay used to be rough on Cal and UK, but he's seemed to have mellowed out. And, he's not the crew chief.

Pat Adams is quickly taking over as the most hated these days. He's an awful ref and needs to just hang it up.
Daily is my least favorite SEC. Then Adams and Shows.

Adams, Shows, Luckie, Lindsay, Dailey, Sirmons, Higgins, Ayers, Greene...
Feel free to add to the list but these are the guys I hate to see.

Lindsay used to be rough on Cal and UK, but he's seemed to have mellowed out. And, he's not the crew chief.

Pat Adams is quickly taking over as the most hated these days. He's an awful ref and needs to just hang it up.
Yes he does, Mr I’m just gonna wait for an outcome before I decide what to call. Don’t you dare complain or your getting T’d up! I’m just gonna wave my arms and then totally change the call, I need TV time Adams.

I thought we got a fair whistle.

During the first half I had no real complaints. All that changed in the second half. I even thought Auburn got a few bad calls in the second half as well. The refs should call clear contact and not just think contact occurred. Is that too much to ask?

During the first half I had no real complaints. All that changed in the second half. I even thought Auburn got a few bad calls in the second half as well. The refs should call clear contact and not just think contact occurred. Is that too much to ask?
I think that most of the bad calls on Auburn were just not shooting fouls evening up the obvious foul disparity.

Reactions: saxonburgcat
Watch the replay closely. Dillingham got shoved so hard on his drive almost knocked him down. Sheppard bumped hard on a shot he made. Could go on and on, but the bottom line they was allowed to play physical defense holding and pushing and we were called for several fouls that was not a foul or was a tic tac foul. Made a ton of difference in the final score. Would have beat them 20-25 with good refs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT