ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s talk Assistants.

Nov 14, 2023
I assume Cal’s crew is gone.
I personally would love to have Scott Padgett and Rondo come. I think they know what it means and can set a culture.
Y’all’s thoughts???

Reactions: CarolinaCatsFan
There’s no point in talking assistants until you know who the head coach is. The HC picks his own assistant staff. And nobody else.

Reactions: Mike-D
If Rondo didn't have some legal issues, I believe he could connect with the recruits because of his status

Has Cal announced his staff yet? If not I'd throw more money at Antigua and try and get him to stay. Give us a bridge between the current team and future team. Make him associate head coach. Can't get anything better than that at Arkansas.

Reactions: Woodrow_Call_1998
Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

Has Cal announced his staff yet? If not I'd throw more money at Antigua and try and get him to stay. Give us a bridge between the current team and future team. Make him associate head coach. Can't get anything better than that at Arkansas.
All former UK staff will move to Arkansas

We must move 100% away from anything and everything to do with Calipari. Unless it’s been several year after he retires, and we invite him back with day the 2012 team.

I’m not opposed to rondo at all. Padgett, not so much. Gotta get recruiters and player development guys in here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT