ADVERTISEMENT

Reeves is "Weighing His Options" Regarding His Destination

He declared for the draft April 4th. I refuse to believe these discussions haven’t or couldn’t already have been had. If I remember right there were some shenanigans about him committing last year too. Whether it’s him or his “camp” someone is a headache to deal with.
Probably so, but this is a chance for Kentucky to fight the ship, they gotta have his shooting next year

Well going off what Tucker, pilgrim and jones are saying he wants to back, he wants NIL and role on the team to be laid out
Tucker, pilgrim and jones don't know any more than the so-called insiders on this board. If he has the power to negotiate his position on this team or any other team, he would be a fool to not use it.

There aren’t any other options at this point, if there were I would agree, Kentucky has to get his shooting on next years roster
There are options,Calipari needs to get off his ass..Tyrin Lawrence,Cam Spencer and a few more are still there.We don't have to have Reeves drama..let that crap hit the road

Tucker, pilgrim and jones don't know any more than the so-called insiders on this board. If he has the power to negotiate his position on this team or any other team, he would be a fool to not use it.
I agree to an extent, he is going to get shots next year at Kentucky though and will play major mins, it’s essentially money at this point. Kentucky can get him more money

There are options,Calipari needs to get off his ass..Tyrin Lawrence,Cam Spencer and a few more are still there.We don't have to have Reeves drama..let that crap hit the road
If they aren’t willing to pay reeves, they ain’t gonna get Lawrence and spencer, who in Spencer’s case said the sole reason he is leaving is because of money. I get being upset with how reeves handled the situation but Kentucky can get him back and they need to, he will be a valuable piece next year

Reactions: WolfTix
I agree to an extent, he is going to get shots next year at Kentucky though and will play major mins, it’s essentially money at this point. Kentucky can get him more money
I think Reeves has more than a couple of reasons to not trust Cal. I am amazed that Reeves is even considering coming back to Kentucky.

Reactions: NociHTTP
If they aren’t willing to pay reeves, they ain’t gonna get Lawrence and spencer, who in Spencer’s case said the sole reason he is leaving is because of money. I get being upset with how reeves handled the situation but Kentucky can get him back and they need to, he will be a valuable piece next year
A valuable piece for what?This team has no starting center and a guy at the 4 who doesn't fit.They will be lucky to even make the tourney.

Your one of my favorite posters but we just gonna have to agree to disagree on this...He's nothing but drama and full of his own hype.We don't need him,we dont

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
I think Reeves has more than a couple of reasons to not trust Cal. I am amazed that Reeves is even considering coming back to Kentucky.
What are the reasons you think he shouldn’t trust cal. Just curious. To me reeves will get shots and 25-30 mins next year and national exposure and if Kentucky and cal stop being stubborn money

Both are the problem.Calnisnt innocent but Reeves isn't all that either.If he was as good as he thinks his ass would have stayed in the draft.All hype and drama...let him go.
There are plenty good college players who will never play in the NBA.

Yo there seriously has to be something going on behind the scenes as to a reason why dudes are avoiding UK like the plague. Weird shit. There has to be a shit ton of negative recruiting on (that honestly has some basis in truth). Experienced college guys DO NOT trust their careers at UK for some reason.
Uh, yeah there is...the problem is John Calipari and to a lesser extent the lack of guaranteed NIL $$$.

Your one of my favorite posters but we just gonna have to agree to disagree on this...He's nothing but drama and full of his own hype.We don't need him,we dont
Unlike some I respect your viewpoint, and I can see it honestly. I’m just tired of having little to no shooting and reeves helps the shooting deparment but I get why your upset and would not want him back

Reactions: Catfan2226
What are the reasons you think he shouldn’t trust cal. Just curious. To me reeves will get shots and 25-30 mins next year and national exposure and if Kentucky and cal stop being stubborn money
Reeves can't trust that Cal will play the best players. He can't trust that Cal will run an offense or defense that is suited for the composition of the team. He already knows that Cal will use the media to blame his performance o the players like he did Oscar last season.

Where is that yahoo that swore up and down that Reeves didn’t have any options? Seems like he has some options. Hmmmm

A valuable piece for what?This team has no starting center and a guy at the 4 who doesn't fit.They will be lucky to even make the tourney.
Right now for sure, but adding a 40 percent shooter and double digit scorer can’t hurt. Him with next year with Wagner and Edwards would be tough to guard, still plenty of questions but reeves helps

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Not quite ready to run him out. I understand his position, and he's trying to find a place that can get him the best situation for him. I suspect he also wants to make sure there isn't another school out there that wouldn't offer a larger chunk of money.

It's a sign of the times.

What I WOULD do, is make our best offer and give him a few days to decide. And I would not offer any classes to him if he's just going to transfer.

But I don't think Reeves exploring other options is as big of a slap in the face as some think.

Reeves can't trust that Cal will play the best players. He can't trust that Cal will run an offense or defense that is suited for the composition of the team. He already knows that Cal will use the media to blame his performance o the players like he did Oscar last season.
The throwing players under the bus is crap from cal that I hate. The offense sucks but on paper he has 2-3 guys who can beat his man off the dribble, which would get reeves open shots and looks

What drama are you talking about? The player with the most drama last season was Oscar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT