ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone have the video of Tyler Ulis shaking his head "no" when Cal drew up the final lob play?

Son_Of_Saul

All-American
Dec 7, 2007
Jack Pilgrim said there's a video of Ulis shaking his head "no" in disagreement when Cal drew up the final horrific lob play for Sheppard/Ugo.

Anyone know where it can be found?

What happened to all of the players abilities to stand up and shake their head in disgust. Would have been a great chance for shep to say coach “I’ll make it”

• Love
Reactions: Jamal Mercer
GIMMIE A BREAK. how do you know that was what he was doing or drawing and why tyler was shaking his head. where you in that huddle???? was pilgrim????....just another bs grasp at straws. show the video where that was exactly what was going on. otherwise. it just another dream or wish
You're right. Ulis, who is one of the smartest players to ever play at Kentucky and who spent 3 to 4 years around NBA coaches and players, probably loved the idea of a lob dunk pass to tie the game at the end of regulation.

Because, ya know, he has probably seen that play drawn up a thousand times in his career.

"Hey coach! Let's run that lob-dunk-pass thing you love so much. We can make the pass from 18 feet, diagonal, against a pack of defenders, and the guy will go up and catch it and dunk it right as regulation expires. What do you think, coach?" - Tyler Ulis

You could see another assistant look at Ulis and then turn away after he shook his head, like they had asked him a question.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
The NBA runs that play all the time when they don’t have one of those 3pt shooters to win the game.

You're right. Ulis, who is one of the smartest players to ever play at Kentucky and who spent 3 to 4 years around NBA coaches and players, probably loved the idea of a lob dunk pass to tie the game at the end of regulation.

Because, ya know, he has probably seen that play drawn up a thousand times in his career.

"Hey coach! Let's run that lob-dunk-pass thing you love so much. We can make the pass from 18 feet, diagonal, against a pack of defenders, and the guy will go up and catch it and dunk it right as regulation expires. What do you think, coach?" - Tyler Ulis
Meanwhile on the other bench they were saying “and then he will lob it right here”. Put a body right here and block the pass. Trust me I’ve seen him do it 50 times.

READ MY POST AGAIN BRAIN BOY.....I SAID SHOW ME WHERE HE WAS DRAWING UP THAT PLAY, THERE IS NO VIDEO OR EVIDENCE THAT WAS HAPPENING...... YOUR JUST GUESSING ....OR WHERE YOU IN THE HUDDLE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT