ADVERTISEMENT

Reeves is "Weighing His Options" Regarding His Destination

Escape from Calcatraz anyway you can.

prison break history GIF

Tom Hanks Running GIF

Last edited:
Where’s one of the resident geniuses that claimed that “Reeves hasn’t graduated yet, if he comes back to school it has to be Kentucky. He can’t transfer unless he’s a grad student” ??? He Argued for an entire day over this point. 😂😂

That “genius” might want to tell Reeves and the NCAA that little nugget.

We sure as hell can't be held hostage for the rest of the summer waiting on Reeves to decide. You're either with us or against us. But the time to decide is NOW!!

Reactions: NociHTTP
Reeves does not have to come back to UK. I am sure he has enough money to pay for whatever classes he needs from where ever he wants to get it from. Once he is finished with whatever credits he needs, he can go wherever he wants. It's not that difficult to understand. And nothing UK can to to stop him from doing it.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Reeves entering the NBA draft at all with no potential to actually be drafted, taking his “decision” all the way to deadline day, and unofficially entering the portal at the end of May. Reeves and his camp deserve all the hate imaginable for conducting things this way and Cal deserves ample criticism for letting it happen.

Yo there seriously has to be something going on behind the scenes as to a reason why dudes are avoiding UK like the plague. Weird shit. There has to be a shit ton of negative recruiting on (that honestly has some basis in truth). Experienced college guys DO NOT trust their careers at UK for some reason.

Open up the checkbook Kentucky
He declared for the draft April 4th. I refuse to believe these discussions haven’t or couldn’t already have been had. If I remember right there were some shenanigans about him committing last year too. Whether it’s him or his “camp” someone is a headache to deal with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT